Not an invitation

SMUT

~Harry POV~

I was walking over to the kitchen, trying to balance all last nights paperwork in one hand. In the other I had my glasses in my hand, using the back of my hand to rub my eyes.

Being as blind as could be without my glasses, I trip over something and my papers go flying.

"Ah fuck me," I say putting my glasses back on. Looking up, I meet eyes with Draco. He has a smirk playing in his lips.

"Wait Draco no that wasn't an invitation," I say as he glides forward. He's now only a few inches from me. I feel my face grow red as he looks me up and down.

"Dra-ah," I start, but he grabs my hips and brings them towards his. He then goes into the crook of my neck.

"I'm busy Dray.." I trail off as he traces down to my shoulders.

Before I know it, my shirt is unbuttoned and sliding off my body. I can't help but moan and he slides down my chest, getting on his knees. Draco unzips my pants and lets them fall so they pool around my ankles. I lean my back against the wall and brace myself.

~Draco POV~

I see Harry's excitement clear through his boxers. Fuck he's beautiful with his head thrown back against the wall.

Taking off his boxers, I start slow, rubbing his length back and forth, every now and then running my thumb over the tip.

"Fuck Draco.." Harry moans. I know he wants me to speed up, but what's the fun in that?

I start with my tongue swirling around the tip, going further down.

"Tease," Harry breathes. Then I take the entire tip in my mouth. Harry's hands are in my hair now, pulling every time I go further down.

Eventually I'm going completely down, deep throating him. Harry above me is shaking and constantly moaning my name.

One of my hand slides up the back of his thigh. My middle finger goes straight into his hole without warning and his reaction is immediate. He bucks against me and yells my name.

After a minute or two another finger slides in. I start a scissoring motion and move my fingers in and out. Harry is a moaning mess above me.

"Dray I'm.." I know what he's going to say, he doesn't have to finish his sentence. I slightly hum which sends him over edge, blowing into my mouth. Some spilled out of the corners of my mouth as I tried to swallow.