7

David's POV

   Yesterday was fun with Liza, but I still feel bad for bringing up her past. I asked her this morning if she wanted to hang out again and she said yes. But I'm also kind of mad because Zane and Gabbie are also coming. We're just gonna hang at Gabbie's place. I'm currently driving over there right now. I'm really excited that I'm gonna be able to spend some more time with Liza. She's really funny and beautiful, I think I actually do have a crush on her.

   Gabbie's POV

   I hear my doorbell ring, Liza and Zane are already here, so that must mean it's David. Ever since David told me that Zane does like me, I've felt uncomfortable being with both of them. Don't get me wrong I do like Zane, but David's always gonna have a special place in my heart.

   I get up to open the door.

   "Hey David."  I say as I close the door behind us.

   "Hey." He said almost giving me no acknowledgement. "Oh hey Liza! How's your day going." He said to her. Ouch that really hurt. The shade is real. Just seeing the difference in how he treats me versus the way he treats her really is eye opening to me. I'm a piece of trash compared to her. Basically.

   "So are we just gonna sit here or can we watch a movie or something." Zane said.

   "And let's order sushi!" Said Liza.

   "Yeah that sounds good." David said. I roll my eyes why does he have to agree with everything she says. "Ok you get going on that Gabbie." David said.

   "Why do I have to pay." I ask already annoyed with David's bullshit.

   "Because you have to treat your guests like royalty." David says kicking his feet up on my coffee table. I roll my eyes once again as I walk out of the room to go order the food.

   I walk back into the room and I see David's arm around Liza while Liza was rubbing his arm. My blood boils.

   "What movie should I put on?" I say.

   "Whatever one you want baby."  Zane smirks. I am disgusted.

   "What the fuck." David bursts out laughing along with Liza. Zane slides down on his seat of my couch embarrassed. "Just put on insidious." David says.

   "Why don't you just shut up David. How about that." I snap.

   "Chill Gabbie I just suggested a movie." He shrugs. Whatever. I go on Netflix and turn on the movie. "Turn off the lights." David whines right as I sit down next to Zane.

   "David get off your ass and do it  yourself." I say and Zane rubs my back in an attempt to calm me down.

   "Fine." David says getting up. David sits back down and resumes his position on the couch with his arm around Liza.
----------------------------------------------

   A little into the movie Zane got a little touchy. His hands kept finding their way on my thighs. Not that I really mind though. This movie isn't even that scary, but when I looked at Liza she had her head in David's chest and looked all scared. David kissed the top of her head. That's what set me over the edge.

   "Liza come with me." I say dragging her off the couch.

   "Ok?" She questions. We walk into my kitchen. "What's up?"

   "Can you stop flirting with David? Please, it's disturbing." I spit.

   "I'm not flirting with him. And why do you care you're with Zane." She yelled.

   "Get out!" I scream.

   "Wha-"

   "Leave right now I don't want you here." I say walking back into the living room. At this point Liza was balling tears.

   "What's going on?" David asks.

   "Get out! You too Zane."

   "What the hell is your problem." David said.

   "Just get out." I said again, but this time with tears streaming down my face.

   "Zane control your girl." David said grabbing Liza's hand.

   "Gabbie what's wron-" Zane asks.

   "I said get out Zane." I scream as Zane walks out the door.

   "Crazy bitch." Is all I hear David say as he slams the door shut. I just could not control my emotions. I slid down my door and just sat there crying. I just fucked up everything.
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys sorry I haven't updated, my mom took away my electronics so I could not update. But I'm back now and will be updating Saturday's and Tuesday's. Make sure you vote and comment it makes me wanna write for you guys.
-Byeeee✌️💞