2

Liza's POV

My whole body tenses up. I try to act like I didn't hear his modulated voice. But he said it again.

   "Excuse me is this seat taken?" I look up to see a fair skinned, average height guy dressed in all black.

   "Are you talking to me?" I replied shyly.

"Um yeah, can I sit here? If.. well I mean if that's ok with you."

"Sure, um I don't mind."

"So I see you don't drink either, huh?" He says implying the water bottle I'm holding in my shaking hands.

"It's not that I choose not to. I'm only 19, so I'm not allowed to." I shrug trying my hardest not to be awkward.

"Oh, same here. I find it ridiculous sometimes." He says and I give him a confused look. "Well I mean the recommended age to have a Ouija board is 8+ years old. So you have to be 21 years old to drink alcohol and 8 to summon the devil." He laughs.

"That is true." I laugh a bit as well. There's an awkward silence for a few seconds before he speaks up...

"Um, well I'm David." He says with a smile. I'm not gonna lie, but he has a pretty nice smile.

"Davidddd?" I say implying for his last name.

"Oh sorry David Dobrik." He says.

"Im Liza Koshy." I reply.

"You're Liza? My friend Gabbie talks about you all the time."

"You know Gabbie?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know Gabbie she's one of my really good friends." He says.

"Oh that's cool. Yeah, well she dragged me to this party and left me by myself. I know absolutely no one." I shrug.

"You know me." He smiles.

"Barely." I laugh.
((A/N): does anyone remember that vine?😂)

"So you do Vine and YouTube right?" I am immediately shocked and start to panic a little bit. He probably thinks my vines are stupid and not funny.

I gulp "Um yeah, what about you?"

"I do Vine and YouTube, mostly Youtube now. I make vlogs. They're pretty dumb, but for some reason people love them." He laughs. As I'm about to respond to him my phone starts to vibrate. I take it out of my pocket and I see it's Gabbie.

   "It's Gabbie, if you'll excuse me for a moment." I walk out of the very loud house to answer her call.

"What's up Gabbie?"

   "I'm leaving right now!"

   "What! Why?"