12

Liza's POV
   I walk up the stairs to Gabbie's place and I get a text from David

David😊🚀
If Gabbie tries to pull any
bullshit with u just ignore it

   I put my phone in my pocket and knock on her door. A few minutes later she answers the door with a bowl full of popcorn.

   "Hey girl!" She says extending her freehand out to give me a weird side hug.

   "What did you wanna talk about?" I ask so it's not awkward.

   "Oh nothing, I want to hear about you though." She smiles leading me to sit on the couch beside her.

   "What do you mean?" I ask. "I thought you wanted me to come over because you wanted to tell me about your date with Zane?" She gives me a questioning look.

"I know but I wanna hear about what's new with you." She says.

"Me?" I ask.

"Yeah, you know. How are things with you and David?" She asks and it feels like she dropped a bowling ball on my lap.

I clear my throat, "Uh good." I say.

"Good that's it?" She pushes.

"Yeah. I mean we've gotten a lot closer with this time we've been spending together." I shrug.

"Well do you like him?"

"I don't know. A little I guess. I mean I don't know, I just met the guy like a month ago. It's hard to know if you're developing feelings for anyone with that short amount of time." I lie.

"Oh well that's unfortunate, considering you guys kissed." She says and I am shook. I don't know how she could have known that.

"Says who?" I laugh trying to play it off.

"Zane told me." She smirks.

"What'd he say?"

"He said that David told him that you and David kissed in his Tesla and that he really liked you. Too bad you don't like him though." She says with a hint of sarcasm.

"So you and Zane." I ask trying to change the subject.

   She raises an eyebrow,"What about him?"

   "Tell me about y'alls date." I say.

   "Well Liza, there's really not much to tell." She says in a calm, but kind of threatening tone.

   "I don't get it." I say shaking my head.

   "I canceled on him." She laughed. My eyes went wide immediately.

   "Gabbie! Why?" I ask and she shrugs. "But Gabbie he really liked you!" I say. I actually feel really bad for Zane. Gabbie was Zane's girl. David told me stories about how much Zane likes her. He's basically her number one fan. He's showstopper number one!

   "I know but I'm saving myself for someone else." She laughs.

   "Who." I ask, hoping she's not going to say who I think.

   "David." She says and I internally let out a deep sigh.

   "Gabbie we've already been over this what don't you get?" I ask.

   "David said he didn't like me. That doesn't mean I can't change his mind." She smirks.

   "Are you kidding me?" I ask and she just looks at me.  "Ok just for the record, just because me and David aren't dating doesn't mean you can just chase him around like I ain't nothing."

"Did you not just say you're not dating?" She questions me with sass.

   "Yeah but usually when you know someone likes someone you let them be because that's common curtesy, Gabbie."

   "I'm confused. You said you didn't." She shrugs.

   "Obviously I do." I roll my eyes.

   "Well Actually Liza its common curtesy to not roll your eyes at someone when they invite you over and besides no one told you to lie to me." She says in my face.

   "Can you just get over the fact that he doesn't like you and probably never will." I say getting up from my seat.

   "Don't be a fucking bitch." She says.

   "You know what I'm just gonna leave. This is stupid." I say opening the door. "Go ahead and pursue him, good ahead and see if it works." I say slamming the door. I go on my phone to text David back.

David😊🚀
If Gabbie tries to pull any
bullshit with u just ignore it

                                          Liza😊🚀
                                                     I tried
--------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a month. I really have no excuse😂😂😂 but thanks for 6k!!! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts😊
BYEEEEEE✌️💗💗💗