Trip to the doctors

The place was not bad looking. A couple of posters of eating healthy, a skeleton model and my favorite, the digestive system of a skeleton. Right on cue, the doctor, Doctor Will, came out.

"Let me guess, bullies?" He asked. Angela and Rocky gave him a sad nod.

"Herald, it's your third time here this month. I worry about you."

Actually, I kinda like Doctor Will. He's a fun person to hang out with and tells a lot of stories. Adventurous stories. He's one of the few people who actually supported my dream. HE made me sit on the patient bed, checking for broken bones.

"As expected, you broke your ribs. Don't worry, just a couple of healing potions and you will be alright. However, you do have to stay here for the rest of the week.

"It's alright doc, that means I get to skip training camp," I replied. He gave a light chuckle and went to inform my trainer. Angela and Rocky came to me.

"You sure you're gonna be alright? Brian is a real jerk for hurting you," Rocky said.

"Don't worry, Rocky. I've been through worst. Like the bat attacks at the Icy hills last time." I stared out of the window, wondering why my life has been like that. Why can't they accept what I want?

"Herald, we'll be heading for training now. See you during break," Angela said. She then walked away with Rocky.

I laid on the bed with a lot of doubt on my mind. Should I just give up on my dream? I looked at the clock. 11:43 am. Good enough. I decided to take a short nap. But that's when I had the strangest dreams I ever had.

I was standing in front of a throne. I was wearing a red cape, kneeling in front of somebody i never knew.

"Herald Barb, the first Barbarian to venture to Hog Mountain. May we present you an award of honor."

Somebody brought out a viking helmet and gave it to the person in front of me.

"I pronounced you as-" My dream shifted to me fighting a strange monster with purple horns, running away from a giant object and a me reaching for a chest.

And then I woke up