The Goblin Field

Walking for 2km isn't that bad. Once, I had to walk for 10km carrying a load of weapons for training. Rocky was starting to complain.

"Hey, how much further do we have to walk? It feels like we're walking in circles."

"I don't know yet. Maybe for another ten minutes?"

"You're the one with the map, maybe you're not holding it right."

"What? With my hands?! Breaking news to you, that's how most humans use it. Even your Hog  could use it."

"My Hog would've done a better job."

"Alright, it's on."

I threw down the map and was about to start a fight. However, Angela came between us.

"You both are idiots. Remember why we're doing this," she reminded us. Rocky and I had a face of guilty. I went to grabbed the map but I notice it was gone.

I began stressing out. I ran all of the place searching behind trees and rocks. Angela and Rocky caught on and tried to find it too. We searched for about fifteen minutes and I was ready to give up.

That was when I heard some grunting sounds. I followed the noise and it led to a goblin. I've never seen a real life goblin before.

Goblins are categorised into two groups. Wild and Royal. The Royal Goblins are civilised and work for villages. The wild Goblin are the troublemakers. They are known for stealing and pranking villages. However they are more dangerous.

The Goblin was holding onto a piece of paper. The Map! I slowly crawled towards it.

"Hey little fella, can I have my map back? I need it," I asked nicely. I didn't want to provoke that thing.

The Goblin stared at me. All of a sudden, he stuck his tongue out and made a dash for it. I chased after it. Chasing it was a tough time cause he ran through tight areas. I can tell that my friends were behind me.

Eventually, it led us to a field. However, there were huts and a really tall building. I got scared when I realised what was happening. It was a trap. I was about to draw my sword when a bunch of goblins with spears and knives showed up.

"Drop all of your supplies. We wanna see the loot," a goblin grunted. He was wearing suspenders and a blue bandanna.

Not wanting to cause any trouble, we dropped our supplies. The Goblins quickly took everything and ran back to their huts.

"What do we do now?" asked Rocky.

"Don't worry guys. There is a way. In the Book of Troops, Goblins tend to gather all of their gained loot into one building known as the Cart. Goblins don't use gained loots, they save it for an emergency." Angela is a really smart person. She surprises me sometimes.

"We are going to get our loot back. Here's the plan..."