An interesting story

I woke up, confused. Ever had that feeling where you woke up not knowing where you are? That's how I felt. I sat straight up on the bed. Soon, Doctor Will came in. 

"Herald, just in time for lunch. I brought you a chicken sandwich," he exclaimed. I willingly took the sandwich and began eating. I remembered about my dream just now and I wanted to ask Doctor Will if he knows anything.

"Doctor Will, you've been on many adventures and battles. Have you heard about such a thing called Hog Mountain?"

His eyes widened at that thought. He sat down on his chair and remained silent. After for about two minutes, he responded.  

"Actually, I've heard about it but I never when searching for it," he said, facing down.

"Could you tell me more about it?"

"Well, there is a whole legend behind it," he began.

Long ago, there was a huge mountain that was filled with minerals and treasure. Before gaining alliance, every troop was separated among themselves. Soon, a massive war broke out as to who would claim the mountain. Many lives were lost and many blood was spilled. 

Eventually, the Hog Riders won the war. They reside at the top of the mountains and never came down. After gaining alliance, the clans wanted the mountain to be shared among themselves but the Riders refused. After much negotiations, the Hog Riders came down.

But that's not the end of it. Apparently, they spent years on top of the mountain creating a spell. The destruction spell. Before they came down, they unleashed the spell onto the mountain. Whoever climbed the mountain, they would come across the harsh weathers. Rumor has it that a few managed to climb the mountain but never came back down. Because of this, many people didn't want to be adventurers but warriors.

I sat there thinking about it. "If this mountain is out there, I'm gonna find it."

Doctor Will laughed. "Many have said that the mountain has been destroyed with Mortar launches. Anyway, I created a super healing spell for you. You'll be able to get out of here!"

"Sure, that's great," I replied.

He stood up to get the potion. I'm gonna go find that mountain, whether it's destroyed or not.