Story 18 - The beginning ~JeanSka~

"Sheska, would you mind taking these books back to the library? I'm expecting a few calls any minute so it would be great if you could take them!"
The receptionist smiled, carrying over a tower of books. Sheska gently took them with a cute smile,
"Ah, sure, no problem!" She walked out of the office and towards the library, stumbling a little as she walked - they were quite heavy. She then heard a few footsteps but couldn't see past the books. She was suddenly knocked back and she fell on a seated position on the floor, her glasses falling on the floor with all the books.
"Oh no..." Sheska squinted as she tried to see.
"Sorry, are you alright?" A male voice came. He kneeled on the ground and picked up her glasses, gently putting them on her face. When Sheska could see again, she saw a handsome man. He grinned nervously,
"Sorry, I wasn't quite looking where I was going... let me help."
Sheska shook her head with a smile,
"Yeah, I'm fine... Thank you." She started gathering up the books with his help. He then picked up half of them with a chuckle.
"I'll carry these for you, seems it's too much for cute little mouse like you."
Sheska gets up, picking up the other half. She blushed a little with a cute smile, not knowing how to react to him.
"Thank you, that would be really helpful!"
"No problem! Where are you taking them to?"
"Back to the library."
"Alright."
Sheska walked quietly with him towards the library, alot easier than before. He soon broke the silence,
"I've seen you around before, I think.... what's your name?"
"It's Sheska."
"Sheska, huh? That's a cute name."
She blushed slightly with a smile, "Thanks...and yours?"
"It's Jean Havoc. Feel free to call me just Jean though, as long as you're not a soldier!Heh!"
Sheska giggles a little, "No, I'm too frail for such a job! I've never hurt anyone before. I'm just a receptionist!"
He chuckled in amusement,
"I see!"
They soon got to the library and she put the books on the table, as did Jean. She spreads them out and looks.
"Hmm... yep, I know all of these books!" She picks them up and looks at the shelves, putting them in their place with ease. Jean watches her in amazement.
"Woah, you really know your way around..."
Sheska smiled, "Yeah, I spend a lot of time in the library. I've read almost all of the books in here!"
"That's pretty impressive..."
"If you say so!"
She came back after she put them all away and smiled.
"All done! Thanks again for your help!"
He chuckled, "No problem!"
"Say...wanna come get a coffee with me?"
Jean grins, "Sure thing!"