Introduction

Female Reader Insert

Gender Change

The Revolution is Coming.

No ships as of yet
·
**!**Trigger warnings**!**
Mentions of nudity. Mentions of Slavery. Anti Feminism. There no toilets lol. There's some gay 👀
(Thats all as of now.)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Color.

For the sake of sanity, I did not put (h/c)[hair color] or (f/c)[favorite color]. As the main character you need to have some foundation, you will be described as a man until something happens to the point where you cannot be. 

I feel bad for Male readers but if they wish they can still read, just know there are realistic female issues I think would have been hard to take care of back then. (Don't worry I leave most things out because it would make a lot awkward)

~

Alright here's the deal sweethearts. I am a woman, who is utterly obsessed with Daveed Digg's. Lin Manuel Miranda is probably my dream father, Oak Is also Daddy material.

You WILL be posing as a man for half of this story. So if you want feminine cute shit, you are fresh outta luck sweetie.

None of this 'they find out your a woman and they fall in love with you' shit. No, this will probably be the most realistic fanfiction you will ever read.
Like I said above, there are no toilets. (Realism 🙏)
Also if you are somehow all over Lafayette or Mulligan, uh... Dont mind that, its a uh- thing.

Let's do this thing baby!
ALLONS~Y!!