calum-he comforts you

you knocked on your best friend, calum's door trying to fight back your tears. soon he appears at the door and noticed your mascara stained cheeks. he immediately pulled you in for a long hug.

"whats wrong babe?" he asks stroking your hair.

you tried to tell him about how you just broke up with your boyfriend, but when you opened your mouth to speak no words came out only more crying.

"shhhh its ok, its ok" he spoke softly.  he held your hand and pulled you up stairs to his bedroom. he sat you down on his bed and you laid down on your side and looked up at him.

"wait here." he says and dissapears down stairs. you close your eyes and try to stop the tears. a few minutes later he returns with your favourite ice cream, two spoons, a blanket and a box if tissues. you sit up and move over so calum can sit down next to you. he pulls the blanket over you both and opens the tub of ice cream and passes you a spoon. you both dig in and eat till the tub is half full.

"you wanna talk about it?" he asks you sweetly.    you nod your head slowly.

"jake broke up with me." your voice cracks at the last word. you tell him everything that happened and when you're done you start to realise that maybe you didnt love him as much as you thought you did. you and Calum finished the tub of ice cream and cuddled till you fell asleep.