ashton-sleepover

tonight you are staying at your best friend Ashton's house because his parents were away and he needed company. you let yourself in as usual and headed up stairs to his room. he was laying on his bed with his eyes closed. you quietly put down your bag and took one giant leap on top of him.

"Ahhhhhh!!" he yelled, quickly opening his eyes in shock as you laughed at his reaction.

"Not funny (y/n)" he whined, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting.

"aww sorry Ash" you giggled, pulling him up off the bed.

"do you wanna watch a movie?" he asks.

"sure!" you say and you both run down the stairs and jump on to the couch.

"LETS WATCH MEAN GIRLS!" you both shout at the same time and then let out a laugh.

the movie finished and you two head up stairs and pull out the air bed for you to sleep on.

"uhhhh small problem (y/n)... i cant find the pump for the bed..." he trailed off.

"oh um well i guess i can sleep on the couch down stairs.." you say and start picking up your pillow and blankets.

"well you could just sleep here with me?" he points to his bed and smiles innocently.

you were a bit nervous about this because even though you were best friends, for the past year or two, you had gained some feelings for him.

"uhh yeah ok" you smile at him and place down your pillows. he smiles back and dissapears off to his bathroom and soon returns in just his sweat pants.you already had your pyjamas on since before the movie so you pulled back the covers and hopped in, ash mirroring your movements.

"goodnight (y/n)" he says

"goodnight ashton" you reply already dosing off.

when you were almost asleep you feel a hand rest on top of yours.

"(y/n)?"  ashton whispers

"yeah?" you reply sleepily

"i just wanted to tell you that i really like you."

"i like you too ash" you say, a little confused as to why he is telling you this now.

"no (y/n) i dont think you understand" he giggles.

"i really really like you (y/n), like i think im in love with you. i dont know if you feel the same way or what but.. oh i really shouldnt have said anything.." he rambles before i cut him off.

"ash"

"i jus-Yeah?" he says quickly.

"i really really like you too i was just too scared to say anything before." you say smiling, even though he wouldnt be able to see you in the dark.

he giggles and pulls you closer and wraps his arms around your waist and you snuggle closer into his chest and fall asleep happily in his arms.