5sos- ice skating

You and the boys were going ice skating. The boys had hired out the whole rink just for the five of you, because it was your birthday. You got your ice skates and put them on and waddled over to the edge of the rink. You were the first to get on the ice as you slipped and slided, stumbling to the railing along the edge to hold on to. The rest of the boys got on the ice and ashton was last. With the first step he took on the ice he slipped over and fell forward, flat on his stomach. Once you and the other boys had finished laughing your heads off at him you all hauled him up off the ground.

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY GUYS!!" Ash pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh yeah, it was" Luke laughs.

After about 20 minutes you were all used to the ice and skating in circles around the rink.

You sped around the rink as fast as your skates could take you. You were lost in your little world when all of a sudden Calum was speeding towards you, and you didn't even have time to stop or move out of the way before you crashed into each other and fell flat on top of him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" you tell him but he just laughs in response.

The rest of the day was spent with you guys skating around for a bit longer and then going to get some food. it was the best birthday with your five best friends.

-

that sucked I'm sorry..