1. One more f*ck

Third person intro

Third person intro.

Taehyung sat in back of the classroom. Leaning back in his seat so he was able to keep his eyes trained on one person in the bustling room. His usual carefree expression was masked by something a lot more alluded, his thoughts were guarded and his eyes calculating.

He licked his full lips at the thought of what had taken place the night before. Although it had been a Sunday night, God had nothing to do with the unholy things that had gone on in Namjoon's room. If Namjoon ever found out Taehyung would be six feet under. But it was a party and Namjoon was an idiot for not locking his door so it was bound to happen, at least that's how Taehyung saw it.

He was surprised at how controlled she had been. Her face was sculpted delicately and couldn't be identified as none other than the epitome of innocence. He thought she would be a fun little thing for the night, little did he know it was the opposite, he had been her fun for the night.

His gaze lingered on her back as she sat a few seats ahead of him doing the math assignment given a moments ago. Looking at her now he wondered how he hadn't noticed her nearly the first half of the school year. She was right here all along and now that he'd noticed Mia, there was no way he could ever forget her again. His eyes ran over her long dark brown hair remembering how it was tangled around his hands as he had her writhing beneath him.

Mia had turned her face to the right and began talking to a girl beside her. This gave him the perfect view of her plump lips, the very same lips that explored every inch of his body and not to mention made him come. Twice.

Taehyung groaned loudly when he felt an all too familiar twitch in his lower region. He buried his face into his hands, trying his best to forget about last night so he wouldn't get a hard on in the middle of class. I mean he's eighteen for Christ's sake, how embarrassing would it be to pop a boner in class like a pubescent teenager.

"How much did you drink last night?" The soft voice of Park Jimin spoke from beside him.

Taehyung felt a small hand settle on his forehead. The older boy was searching for any indication of an illness. Jimin pouted when Taehyung lowered his hand from his face.

Jimin's newly dyed pink hair gave him an appearance of an angel, the male epitome of innocence, although, the boy was far from it. He had all of the boys beat when it came to sleeping with girls. But sleeping with girls wasn't the worst part about Park Jimin. The worst part was the fact that he made them fall in love with him before he destroyed their hearts and he lived for it. His group of friends mostly put up with his horrid behavior because they know his reasoning for it and lets be honest they weren't one to talk.

Their group of friends consisted of themselves, Class president Kim Namjoon, Soccer captain Jeon Jungkook, and Min Yoongi. They were notoriously known as playboys not only in their school but several others. Each of them having their own quirks and mishaps.