Chapter 14 - Hibiscus flower

Chapter 14 - Hibiscus flowerThe hibiscus flower has been used for ages in everything from medicine to symbolizes for being available for marriage. The flower tastes a bit like citrus and is completely edible. The many sides of the flower has really made a name of itself.

It was now one month into the tour, half the tour was over. We had just finished the concert in Mie and everyone was really tired heading straight for bed. I felt like I was full of energy though so I walked around in the hotel doing nothing, just trying to get my brain to let go of all mixed thoughts that haunted me whenever I wasn't working.

 The conversation I had with Uruha really changed everything.

I walked down to the little lobby in the hotel and I was surprised to find Ruki-san sitting there. He had trouble sleeping, so maybe that was the reason why he was still awake at this point.

"You were great tonight, Ruki-san" I walked towards him as he saw me sneaking on him.

"You think so?" He gave me a soft and tired smile as I sat down in one of the comfortable chairs beside him.

"Yes, well, you're always great though" I mumbled embarrassed, I didn't want to sound like a fangirl but it was the truth, I had always found him amazing on stage.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me" He reached for a bottle containing sparkled water on the glass table.

"Aow!" He let out a little tormented sound.

"What's wrong?" I jumped a little by surprise.

"Haha, I'm just really tense, damn" He laughed softly at himself holding his shoulder.

"M-maybe I can help you a little" I tried not to blush as I stood up behind him. I was waiting for him to refuse my offer but he made no sound, so I started massaging his sore shoulder. His body was so soft, the black satin shirt he was wearing let me feel his warmth through his clothes, made me even more nervous. Me and my perverted mind, stop it!

"Try to relax, Ruki-san" I couldn't help but let out a little laugh as he tensed up every time I hit a sore spot.

"How can I relax!? It feels like you're butchering me, what the.." He complained childishly.

"Stop laughing at me!" He turned around sticking out his tongue at me, which made me laugh even more but continued with the massage.

"I'm sorry" I tried to be serious but I just couldn't.

He stood up after a while and stretched out his arms and yawned a little. Started walking towards the exit doors, then stopped and looked at me.

"Aren't you coming?" How would I know that he wanted me to do that?

"W-wha.. Yes" I took a few hurried steps after him, following him out through the door, left the warm hotel and stepped out in the chilly night.

"It's a beautiful night, Mie is a really nice place" He gazed up at the stars, sucking at a cigarette.

"Yes it is, hm.. Ruki-san?" I embraced the moment.

"Yes?" He said without taking his eyes off the brightly shining stars.

"I'm sorry, for everything, I don't know where to start" I turned my face to him.

"Don't worry about it, ne?" He drew one more breath from the cigarette before looking at me, his eyes a bit sad but his face expression made me feel a bit better. I didn't dare to push it further, it was just nice standing there in the night with him by my side. I think I could get used to that.

-

The tour had been going great, of course every night there were something special about, something that went wrong or were missing but it was never chaos. Besides when Reita hit himself with the bass and Aoi injured his knee while doing something odd on stage, but it didn't cause any long term problems.

Uruha and Ruki seemed to get along like usual now, probably just like the situation with me, they were kind of forced to deal with everything since we were all practically living together. They even more than me and them. I was happy though, that they were getting along again, it eased a lot of stress and guilt from my part. 

I just hoped that they wouldn't start hating me, I tried not to think about it that way. I was such a cynic. 

-

The tour was coming to an end though, two months had passed just like that. I felt like I was finally in the gang for real, I was not "the new girl" anymore. No one made me feel that way. It was a good feeling. I would miss taking care of VIP guests and watching them meet their biggest idols and I would miss all the food we had been eating.

It would be nice though to get home, even if I still didn't have a real home to go to. But that was something I'd definitely work on once I got back again. I was happy living anywhere now, after all these hotel switches I was happy living anywhere, as long as it was at one place. I was no good with changes.

-

We were back in Tokyo now, finally. It had been like I said, a good run but it was getting tiring and I felt like a marshmallow. The preparations for the last show was always the biggest and most time craving ever, since the last show always was the one with the absolute grand finale. They always did their best but there were something special about the last show, like they were extending their greatness even more.

It was an amazing thing to see, I was proud over them. Almost started crying as they got back inside again, applauding with the rest of the staff before getting back to reality and hurried to take care of them. They were really emotional at this state so I was a little more careful than usual. Being the last show left me feeling a little empty.

It was like I didn't want it to be over.

~~~~ 

A/N: Oooh, this chapter was rather short as well so it didn't take a lot of time, I'll see if I'll upload the next chapter soon as well. As you noticed I've made this tour thing rather short but that is only because I felt that it would be kind of the same thing after the same happening then haha. That is all I think, thank you for reading, commenting or rating!! /yumi