1. Mizuki

It was a dreary day in the Valentine household. Well, it had always been a dreary day, but today, in Mizuki's eyes it had seemed a little less dreary.

Which is what should be expected when living in England. He stepped out of his cozy home, and into the dark streets of London. It was a winter day, the street was littered with snow, and traffic was nonexistent. A complete contrast to the weeks before England was hit by a massive snowstorm.

"Another slow day at work, huh?" The Old, Grandfather - like man muttered to himself. He wore a heavy black coat and pants. Wrapped around his neck was a navy blue scarf that matched his eyes quite well. His features were handsome, and rugged due to fighting, and because of old age. His hair, black with hints of grey, was slicked back and gave him the look of a Mafia. But, what was inside the coat was what mattered, for he had muscles, and scars underneath. A complete contrast to his many elderly counterparts. It spoke of a man experienced in fighting. A thing many fighters would take for granted because of his old age, and appearance.

He looked up at the sky, and later, towards the full moon. 'Strange,' he thought to himself. He hadn't known that there would be a full moon that day. Well, it was to be expected as he had stopped watching the weather channel, and had focused on tending to his shop. The wind blew harder and shocked Mizuki out of his reverie.

"Ahh... No time to waste... I'm already late.."

He continued on his merry way towards his small shop. It was an apothecary shop, and though it was small he was proud of it. He was known all throughout London for his 'life-changing' medicine, but in reality, medicine was just medicine and a way of providing money for himself. Even so, medicine is hard to come by in these parts of London, what with nobody having the money to pay for it, but what was he supposed to do? He wouldn't be able to provide for himself if he had given out medicine to every person who had asked for it.

It was at that time that Mizuki had arrived at his quaint Apothecary shop. He got out his keys and pushed it into the knob. He turned it, and as he went to walk inside he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. Mizuki tensed. Although he was 65 going on 66 years old, he was used to having people attack him to be able to get some medicine, but what they didn't know was that he was trained in the arts of Kickboxing. As he got prepared to kick the person behind him, be it, man or woman, he was stopped by a voice. A very familiar voice. One that he hadn't heard from in almost 15 years. He turned around only to find his childhood friend Kota.

"Kota!" He said exasperatedly. "You should know not to walk up on people like that! I could've hurt you."

"We both know you wouldn't have done that." His friend, Kota, said with slight mirth.

And with that Mizuki had asked the other man to come in, and to take a seat. He noticed how Kota's hand was shaking, but he just chalked it off as being cold. Mizuki thought, 'Well, I know what would make this visit a lot better.'

He said to Kota, "Wait a minute while I grab something. Just go ahead, and make yourself comfy."

He went to the back of his store to grab some of his secret stash of beer. He handed one to his friend.

"What are you doing here? What about your wife? How is she?" Mizuki said jovially. He popped open a beer.

"Fine. Thanks to your medicine. I was actually sent here to get some more." He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. Mizuki noticed that Kota didn't touch his beer.

"Oh! Is that so? That woman must be a pain!" He laughed. "Well, I'll go ahead and get some more medicine."

He put down the beer he was drinking, and went to stand up, but was pulled back down to his seat. Mizuki looked up in confusion at Kota.

"Actually, there's no need. She actually passed away a year ago." He said with his face downcast.

"What? I thought you said the medicine worked." Mizuki said in shock.

"It did, it worked well... a little too well." He looked up in anger.
Mizuki flinched. He didn't recognize this person. This person who was possessed.

"I killed that bi***. She always went on talking about you. Even though she was married to me. So I thought, why not just kill her if I can't have her." He smiled and stood up.

"So, what.. You're going to kill me now? Let's see you try." Mizuki smirked, before coughing up blood and falling to his knees. "Wha-?!" He looked up at Kota.

"Who says I haven't already? The poison is already in your system. All I had to do was wait." He said with a disgusting smile on his face.

"When?!" Mizuki's eyes widened. His mind flashbacked to when he drank the alcohol and Kota didn't. 'Was it then?' He thought.

"Did you finally realize? I poisoned the bottle." Kota, no, it, laughed.

"How? You couldn't possibly have gotten in."

It went through its pocket and pulled out a key.

"Remember this? You gave it to me decades ago. I just used it and went to your 'secret stash' of beer to administer the poison to the drink." It proceeded on shaking the keys. "Thanks. If I had to fight you I obviously would've lost. I mean, just imagine me versus you, what a riot.

And here I thought you were smart. I guess you'll always be a muscle idiot." It starts laughing.

"Bastard!" Mizuki coughed out more blood. He managed to see the 'fake' Kota wince a little, with a guilty look on his face before he became stone-faced again. He kicked Mizuki in the stomach and grabbed his hair.

"I'll be taking this place now, I know how much it means to you." He grinned and slammed Mizuki's face on the ground. "It would be nice defacing this place, it was nice meeting you, or not." He watched as Mizuki's eyes closed. "Oh, and by the way. Rei never wanted to marry me. She always loved you. I just blackmailed her into marrying me, but I guess you'll never know now."
Mizuki in all his pain, couldn't hear the words that were coming out of the fake Kota's mouth. And as the poison worked it's way through his body, Mizuki later died on December 15, 19XX.

And it was then a baby was born in Amegakure no Sato, in the Naruto world, on the same day. It was such an irony that he died and was born again during the full moon. And also a coincidence that he got kidnapped right after his birth.

End

Coming Up: "Amegakure." Ch.2

[A/N] Hello, this is the first Naruto fanfic I've ever made. It would be nice to see some comments on how I'll continue the fic. Thanks in advance.
P.S: This fanfic is pre-canon, but it will eventually follow canon.