Chapter 8- A Fucking Bear?

I was cheesin while I was walking home. I haven't seen him since I was 14.

"What's got you all smiling hun?" my mom asked when I walked into my auntie's house 

"I saw a Tyrrell today."

"Really, your best friend since diaper days? The wannabe thug?"

"Haha yes ma the wannabe thug. He said he lives in Athens now."

"Cool, but yall ain't 10 anymore ok, he is like what 20 now and he might try some things with you and you let me know if he does ok."

"Ummmm ok? Oh and Jimmy is coming, but just for a second to say hi and pick something up ok." I tell my mom and auntie.

"Ok that's fine" they say

I plopped down on the couch and I got a text from Asia.

-how's Memphis

coo Jimmy comin over later nd I seent my best friend

-U ain't neva tld me bout no best friend

I didn't c the nigga for 4 years I forgot bout him 2

-Then he wasn't to best friend, it don't matter no way cuz I'm yo best friend now

Lml yeaa but wyd

-nun just chillin

I heard the bell ring and I knew it was Jimmy.

ima txt u bac wen Jimmy leave

She said ok and when I got to the door Jimmy was talking to my mom like she was his best friend.

"Hey Jimmy"

"Hi, where's my gift?"

"Well damn I see you're just using me for shit." I said and handed him a bear

"You got me a fucking bear." said with a straight face

Nigga you could at least be greatful if I got you just a bear.

"the bear has a zipper on it's side, open it."

He opened it and pulled out 50 dollars "Oooh thanks boo." and he walked out the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To spend this."

I laughed and said ok. My mom and aunt Latoya made chicken and after I finished I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I started playing Flappy Bird on my phone and got a new high score of 83. Yeah bitch! Then I got a text from Tyrrell saying we're going to breakfast. Oh no he didn't ask he told me we were going. Niggas these days.

soon enough I fell asleep and dreamt that I was bird.

______

I'm ihop with Tyrrell and we're waiting to order.

"So how you been?" I asked him not knowing what else to say.

"Good what about you?" he asked

"Ehh I'm okay."

"You ready to order?" the waitress said

"Uhh all you can eat pancakes" Tyrrell said

"The chocolate chip pancake combo with sausage and scrambled eggs." I said.

"Ok we'll be right back with your order." the lady said and walked away.

"Ok so uhh what's up with this crazy ex you was talkin bout yesterday?"

"Oh some wack ass nigga named Dayquan cheated on my mom then hit her, so she was like we're moving and every thing and he was trying to get her back and my mom wasn't having it. Then like a week or sum later his stalking ass called me talking bout he knows where we are and all this other shit and like a few days after that he show up at my house and end up shooting Damon and I get chased by him and I threw Chinese food at his car that made him crash."

"Well damn what did your mom do?"

"She got a restraining order on him."

"Damn that's it, I woulda shot that nigga or some shit."

"I'm saying right."

"Here's your food, let me know if you need anything." The lady said setting down our food.

"Thanks."

"Hol up who's Damon."

"Some hoe ass nigga who cheated on me with one of my friends." I said feeling the pain still in my heart

"Oh.....you need me to shoot him or sum?."

"Haha no....but does my little buddy got a girl in his life?"

"Nahh I got bitches thoe, I ain't tryna be all cuffed up and shit."

"Hahaha ok you gon catch something sooner or later."

"How I ain't fucking you."

"I got an STD only one time in my life."

"Mmhhmm."

"I'm serious and I'm not even a hoe no more."

"Lies."

"Forreal though I had a revelation, the last person I fucked was Damon and that wasn't even planned but before that I was clean."

"Here's your bill sir." the lady said and walked away.

"C'mon let's go." he said and I nodded

He left the lady a 10 dollar tip which I don't think she deserved cause she didn't do nothing and he paid then we left.

"Are you a drug dealer?" I asked cause he had hella cash on him

"Something like that."

"You look too skinny to be a drug dealer or some shit."

"That don't mean shit."

"But you wouldn't survive in jail."

"The fuck you talking bout I ain't weak."

"I never said that but you know the Fleece Johnson's up in jail...."

"If I went to jail I'm damn sure I wouldn't get butt raped."

" mmhmm they gone be like; I likes ya and I wants ya and we can do this the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours." I said in my best Fleece Johnson voice, rubbing his leg.

"Don't fucking touch me."

"I guess you chose the haaaaaard way, mmmhmmm ima have fun with yo brown skin ass." I said still using my Fleece Johnson voice.

"Get the fuck outta my car." if it wasn't for the amused look on his face I would've thought he was mad.

I looked out the window and we were at my aunt's house. I was confused.

"I got buissness to take care of."

"Oh...well bye" and he nodded I got out the car and went inside the house....... this shit was trashed.

OH FUCK

+++++++++++

Lml sorry to leave yall hanging. Oh for yall who don't know Fleece Johnson is the booty warrior look him up on YouTube and you'll see. And what yall think happened........

-Xeevla