Chapter 23- Serene's like a burger...

Serene at the top or the side

**TYRRELL POV**

It's been a few days since I kinda blew up on Serene and we not on speaking terms. She still stay with me but she never around and when she is, we're never in the same room. Y'all probably think that I'm the bad guy or something but you gotta understand where I'm coming from. 

Me and Quay were at Fifths Plaza looking for something for Quayla, since her birthday was coming up soon.

"So what you think Quayla would like?" I asked looking around at all the things.

"I don't know, maybe if you hadn't did Serene like that, she'd be here and we wouldn't have this issue."

I told Quay what happened and he said that I 'reacted wrong' and he keeps bringing it up. It's annoying as shit.

"Don't--"

"I'm not. I just think you should've handled things differently."

See what I mean. 

We looked around for a while longer and Quay saw the girl he's been fúcking with and I distracted the girl's friend away so they could be alone, even though he annoying the shìt outta me right now, I'm a good friend.

Anyways, me and the girl ended up going back to my place, Serene wasn't home. (Thankfully) and we ended up fucking.

I had just put on my basketball shorts and left my room when Serene had came in.

"Cassidy?" She asked, looking very surprised.

Shit. That's Cassidy?

"What are you doing here Serene?"

"I stay here. What the fuck are you

 doing here?"

Cassidy turned around and winked at me.

"Oh, this is the Tyrrell you know...  If I had known that I wouldn't have fucked him."

She looked at me and shook her head, her eyes were getting watery and she looked like she was going to cry.

I was feeling guilty as hell right then. I honestly didn't know that was Cassidy. I actually regret doing it.

"You should probably leave." I said to Cassidy, who looked like she was enjoying this too much.

"Okay. I'll call you." She smiled and left. 

"I can't fucking believe you." Serene said walking past me when the door clicked shut.

"Serene..." I said trying to explain and she slammed her door in my face.

She came back out a few minutes latter with an overnight bag and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

Silence. Then the door slammed shut.

Man, I don't understand why females have to be so fucking difficult. Least she could've done was answer my fucking question.

But I mean it's whatever, I have a strict policy against hoes so it's not like our relationship is going anywhere. I don't even think I got those kind of feelings for her anymore. Like I still care about her like she my own blood, and I hope we can one day be at the level of friendship we had before all this shit happened but I can't see my self cuffing her.

I need a smoke.

__________

"Nigga you dumb as shit." Quay said rolling up the blunt.

"I swear I didn't know it was the same Cassidy."

"Your relationship with her definitely not going anywhere now."

"I don't want it go anywhere. Bruh I told you I can't rock with her."

Let me help y'all understand this from my point of view. Let's say you have a burger, it's a good burger too, it has all the toppings you want and more. Then, 40 niggas take a bite out of that same burger, now you left with a little baby piece of what one was a good burger and it got other folks saliva and germs on it. Do you still want that burger? Hell nah, you don't want it no more. it could have herpes, ecoli, ebola, or whatever on that burger now. That's how I'm feeling about Serene right now, she a burger that 40 niggas done took a bite out of.

**Serene's POV**

I hope that Nigga fall down the steps, break his neck, and die.

I'm so done with everything right now, like I have have a mind to push that man down the stairs myself.

Like I get that we're not in a good place right now in our relationshit but that's some really messy shit to go fuck the girl you I know I got issues with. But it's cool, an eye for an eye, he wants to play dirty, well so can I.

I got to the wedding dress store, where I was meeting my mom so she could pick out her wedding dress. Me and her made up after she got out the hospital and she re-invited me to her wedding. 

We were there for almost 2 hours before we found a dress she loved. She even started tearing up like they do in that show Yes to the dress. With her crying, everybody started crying, then I ended up crying but it wasn't because of the dress. 

Emotions are contagious y'all.

After I left the dress place, I went to the mall to get birthday presents for Quay and Quayla since their birthday was in a few days and they throwing a party. I didn't spend too long there because I promised my mom that I would come to dinner with her and Joseph.

===========

Hey y'all. I realized y'all have never seen Serene so yeah, there she go. This idea came from @zaxuya so yeah, y'all go show her book some love too.

What do y'all think about everything going on right now??

Y'all know what it is, vote, commented, and allat.

-Xeevla