Chapter 6- I Tried

My mom shut the door and turned to me with her hands on her hips.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" My mom yelled

"Mom I'm-"

"Why didn't you tell me you liked that boy?"

"Things were really crazy so we didn't really get to talk."

"Mmmhmm next time I want you to tell me okay baby?"

"Yes ma."

"If you're hungry I made some chicken, I'm going to bed good night hun, love you."

"Night, love you too."

I wasn't hungry so I just took a quick shower and went to bed.That night I slept well and I don't know why but I dreamt of Jordan.......weird.

Oh yeah me and Cassidy are cool now, I don't know how it happened but it did. She still a hoe but we cool. I think I can trust her so I told her about my past ways being a hoe.

I woke up to the sound of a horn blowing and I realized I'm late for school. I looked out the window and saw Damon so I texted him saying I just woke up and he can leave without me but he stayed his ass right there. I quickly got ready and ran to his car.

"Thank you for waiting." I said trying to catch my breath a little

"I had to see your sexy ass today and I wasn't planning on taking you to school today anyway." he said holding my hand.

"What?" I said confused

"I thought we could spend a little more time together, ya know?" he said and he kissed me.

"What if I wanna go to school?"

"Too bad"

He drove to McDonalds and got me breakfast, wait no I got him food because I paid. -____- Isn't the guy supposed to pay for everything?....... broke ass nigga. How the hell go you kidnap, yes this is kidnapping, someone then make them pay for food? Whatever.

"Where are we going?" I asked when we got back in the car.

"Somewhere."

I groaned "I don't like you right now."

"You going to the party next Saturday?"

"I doubt it, my auntie coming for a visit."

"She's not going be gone by then?"

"Probably not, and her and my mom are most likely gonna go to a club or something and leave me to take care of her annoying ass little kids."

He just laughed and we went back to silence.

"I have no idea where we are going by the way."

The fuck? Is this nigga serious?

"You fucking with me, right?"

"Nahh, I was hoping I'd get an idea while I was driving."

"Well can you take us back?"

"I don't know where we are"

"You gotta be kidding me." I said mainly to myself

I feel like ripping this nigga eyebrows off. What did I do to deserve this?

You fucked every nigga that looked at you a little voice in my head said.

"I'm playing we going to my place."

"To do what?" I asked

"You already know what it's is girl" he said smiling

You know normally I would've jumped at the chance but, I'm not a hoe no more. Ahhh this is so fucking hard. To all the girls who waited until they was married to fuck....I need your strength as of now.

"Shut up"

We played some games at his house and.................things got heated......and............... Don't fucking judge me I tried ok! I tried!

I tried to keep my pants zipped up and a dick out of my coochie, ok. I tried. But it didn't work and we fucked.

He was okay.......definitely not the best or the biggest I have ever had. He was probably around 6 inches......average. Stroke......average. He was ordinary. Would I fuck him again.........sure.

We were just awkwardly sitting on his couch in silence. I decided to break that awkward silence by asking him a question that has been in my head for a while.

"Is this apartment yours?" I asked looking around, it was very masculine, the stove looked like someone hadn't touched it in years.

"Yeah."

"Why do you have your own apartment?"

"Because my step dad is an asshole so I moved out"

Ohhh that's understandable I wanted to move out too when Dayquan lived with us. Speaking of crazy ass, I haven't seen him in a looong while, maybe it clicked for him.....nahh this is Dayquan, he around here stalking or something. I swear he got mental and emotional issues, Dr. Phil need to pay him a visit.

++++++++++++++++

Heyyyy let me start of by saying; Armoni this is my fucking book. Umm I was really lazy and it was hard finding the write words for this chapter so I know it sucks. Butt um I'd like to thank you all for reading I really appreciate every single one of you. Like yall dont understand, the goals in my bio are being checked off faster than I really ever thought, hopefully ill have 1k by May or something and do yall even read these authour's notes and shit? If you read it comment "thot" and I'll freaking follow you just for reading this boring ass paragraph. 

-Xeevla