Chapter 18- the tranny

**Tyrrell's pov**

I was standing here in front if this nigga Lamont. I really don't like him.

"C'mon on brother, why you always gotta be so angry?"

I looked at him like he was stupid. Ion know why he calling me his brother cause I sure as hell ain't.

"Oh you don't know? I'm surprised Serene didn't tell you."

"What?"

"We're brothers."

"No we not my momma died giving birth to me."

"I'm yo half brother."

What the fuck? Noooo.

"Who told you this?"

"Two people actually. Our dad and Serene's father."

"Nahh man her dad's dead."

"Look man, if you really wanna have this convo, can we do it later?" he said watching one of the strippers with a fat ass walk by.

I nodded and took a seat. We stayed there for like 2 hours, it was fun and all but I didn't really enjoy it because I was thinking.

I got back to my hotel room and I packed my stuff and Serene still wasn't back yet. I called her and she actually picked up.

"Hello?" she said and I heard the sleep in her voice so I could tell I woke her up.

Hearing her voice made me smile. I definitely got a soft spot in my heart for her.

"Hey you good? Where are you?"

"I'm at home already."

"Oh, I thought you were still in Miami, I didn't want you to miss your flight so...."

"Oh my bad, I'll pay you back for the ticket."

"No it's straight, but did you know Lamont was my brother."

"Yeah, but I didn't know if he wanted you to know yet so that's why I didn't tell you."

"Oh, I'm sorry by the way."

"It's straight I really got mad over nothing, but anything else? You kinda interrupted my sleep."

"Oh my bad. Bye."

She hung up without saying anything.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep thinking about Serene.

I'm definitely turning into a pussy.

-------

I was standing at Lamont house waiting for him to answer the door. This ugly ass lightskin bitch answered the door.

"Does Lamont live here?" I asked

This hoe gone stand there and bite her lip and look me up and down. Like bitch I ain't try a fuck yo ugly ass.

"Yea come inside." She said. Ughhhh I hate her voice, like shut the fuck up.

If Lamont really is my brother we gone have to talk about this bitch. I followed her into the house and she was moving her hips or some shit. No stop. Please.

"Want something to drink?"

"Nahhh I'm good." I said and sat down on one of the sofas.

This man gotta broke down ass house for a drug dealer.

"What's your name?" She asked me. She looks like a turkey.

"Samuel." I lied. There's no way in hell I'm giving this bitch my real name.

She nodded and started rubbing my thigh. Eww.

"Can you not touch me." I said and pushed her off of me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pants and it was from Lamont.

I gav u the wrng address my bad.

Shit

I got to the door and tried to open it, but you need a key to. I turned and around and seent a dick in my face. The fuck? She a fucking tranny.

"Where you going big boy?"

"Uhhh I left something in my car and I need to get it like now."

"I can't let you leave, we haven't got to the fun part yet."

"We'll I don't wanna get to the fun part just let me leave bitch."

It shook her head no and tried to touch me again. I don't believe in hitting females but this bitch got a dick so..... I hit her ass and ran. I hopped out the window and left. I looked back to see that bitch licking the fucking window. I'm beating Lamont ass for this.

"What's happening man." Lamont said answering the door.

I punched his ass in the face and walked in.

"What the fuck you do that for?" he yelled at me.

"You gave me the address to a tranny's house." I replied cracking my knuckles. "Make this quick, I got a flight to catch."

"What we gotta talk about? I already told you that you my brother. Tyrone got my mom pregnant while your mom was pregnant with you. I guess he wasn't getting anything."

"Yeah I know all this and if you my brother and shit then I guess we can be in business together, right?" I asked him.

I been thinking about this for a little bit and I feel like its what I should do, plus a little extra cash in pocket ain't gone hurt.

"Aight cool."

"But if you plotting against me or doing some shady shit, brother or not ima kill you." I said seriously.

"Aight damn, I ain't planning no shady shit, you need to chill." Lamont said. "So we gone talk about this partner ship?"

"No nigga this ain't no partner ship, I already got Quay. I was just gone help you out a little bit and I get some money for it."

"So what kinda money we talking here. 5?"

"5 what, thousand?"

"No 5 dollars."

I looked at him with that really nigga face and he started laughing.

"I'm playing I was thinking five percent."

"I'm not gone take that deal but I gotta go now if I wanna catch my flight."

"Aight bye."

I waved and left to the airport and waited for my flight to board. soon I was back in my condo in Athens and I started packing my things so I could move.

+++++

Heyy. It's been a lil minute since I last updated, I don't even have an excuse for it I just didn't know what to write, soo yeah this chapter sucks. the next one will be better I swear.

-Xeevla