Chapter 1

The picture attached is of Lucy Hale as Sawyer Quinn.

***

Beep-beep

Beep-beep-beep

Beep-beepppppppp

Hearing the horn, I hurried down the stairs with backpack over my shoulder and phone in one hand. Saying my a father a quick goodbye, I walked towards Dylan and Connor who were waiting for me in the car.

Did I forgot to introduce myself? Well, I'm Sawyer Quinn, 1/3rd of the famous 'Trio' with Dylan Scott and Connor Monteith completing it.

"There is no need to make my neighbours deaf!" I hissed, making myself comfortable in the backseat of Connor's red car.

"Why can't you get ready a little bit early?" Dylan asked greeting me with his glares.

"Well, that's for always rushing me when I'm shopping." I answered and earned a chuckle from Connor.

-----

Soon we reached the school and Connor parked his car near the gate.

Walking through the hallway on the first day of school have always made me nervous. I'm used to old faces but even few new faces makes me uncomfortable. And if Connor and Dylan won't be walking by my side, i wouldn't be facing so many girls glaring at me.

We parted our ways to our homerooms. Dylan and I are together while Connor is in other homeroom.

I made my way to the last seat as Dylan joined a group of boys.

"Hi Sawyer!"

"Clair, it's so nice to see you. Atleast now I have someone who I can talk."

Clair have been my partner in few of our assignments last year. She is british-american with height of five feet five , slim body and dark brown hairs. And let me tell you she has got really fast metabolism. She can eat the size of an elephant and not gain a pound.

The teacher entered the class and put an end to all the conversations.

"So how are you?" Clair whispered.

"I'm fine." I simply replied.

"And how is 'mission Dylan'?" She added with a wide smile and her thick dark eyebrow raised.

"No progress." I replied with a frown.

Well I have a huge crush on none other than my bestfriend Dylan Scott.

This is a secret between me and Clair. Last year she asked me to confess my feeling to Dylan and would denote this as 'Mission Dylan'.

The rest of the lecture have been really boring and I was on the verge of sleeping.

The bell rang and the student began to leave the class with Clair and me always the last one.

As usual Connor and Dylan were already waiting by the door and together we headed to the school cafeteria.

***

I just really hope you all guys liked it. Corrections are always welcome. Do like and comment.

- Arshin