Chapter 5

The picture attached is of Nina Dobrev as Ranae Mills.

Very very late update here. I'm so sorry for that.

Sawyer's POV

Staying away from the people you love is difficult, and if he’s your best friend..you know.

I realized that keeping a little bit distance from Dylan might help me get over him and I’m working on it.

Avoiding the bff get together thing. Check.

Avoiding his glances in the lunch breaks. Check.

Trying to be friends with Ranae or I can say getting used to her presence. Check.

But with all of this, I'm glad Connor didn't went all suspicious. He is kind of person that can know that there is something wrong with you with just one look. I don't know how he didn't noticed my avoiding plan. Anyways, its good for me.

The week has been going on smoothly. Me, Connor, Dylan having a nice time here and there.

Lost in my thoughts, Connor snapped me out of it, waving a hand in front of my face.

“Hey, again lost in your weird trail of thoughts of long lost fairyland?!”, Connor teased me.

“Shut up, Connor. Its you who fantasizes.., let me not mention about it, just because you are not getting one in real life!”, I replied back with a wide grin.

This make him all flared up and the next thing I know the fries in my plate is all shoved by Connor in his stupid mouth.

“What the hell Connor!”.

“ Can't you handle a truth.”

And war started. We were throwing food all over each other and now practically everyone was dragged into it. We were picking food from whichever plate we find and throwed it nowhere in particular.

And suddening we all were stopped by the shrilling sound of our principal. We all stood frozen in our places.

“Whoever started this mess, straight to my office!”, she stated in a warning tone.

Everyone sighed in relief the moment she walked out of the cafeteria, making stupid noise with that ancient shoes of hers.

We exchanged few glances and laughed at our state. Fries were sticking down the hair, syrup of the pancakes was dripping down someone's face and coffee was spilled over someone's dress. Everyone was looking at each other. A deep scowl was fixed on some faces making the situation more funny.

Making ourselves a little bit presentation, we headed towards the principal’s office.

***

I know this chapter wasn't good. It was just a fill up. I'll definitely come up with better one next time. Keep reading till then.
Corrections and suggestions (even in the story) are accepted.

-Arshin