Chapter 2

The picture attached is of Matthew Noszka as Dylan Scott.

***

Dylan's POV

Canteen was full of chaos as always. With groups of boys and girls gathered around the tables.

What caught my eye, is a girl with dark brown hair, bouncing over her shoulder with her every step.

"Hey Dyl, you ok?" Sawyer broke my trance.

"Um..yeah. I'm just..." I was interrupted by Connor, "Let's order something."

"Phew!" I sighed quietly.

Sawyer's POV

I saw Dylan looking at that new girl. Did I said looking? Scratch that, he was staring.

He was in some kind of trance.

I tried asking him but was interrupted by Connor asking us to order.

Clair left to join her group of friends in the corner of the cafeteria.

We sat on our usual table with Connor beside me and Dylan on the opposite side.

Suddenly I saw the new girl walking towards our table.

"Hi.. I'm Ranae, I'm new here."
"Would you mind if I join you all?",she asked.

"Not at all!", answered Connor on our behalf.

"I'm Sawyer, he is Dylan and that one is Connor.", I introduced pointing towards Dylan and then Connor.

"Say something about yourself.", I tried to start the conversation with her.

"Well, me and my brother joined today."she answered.

I took a quick glance towards her schedule and found out that she share two lectures with me and Connor and five with Dylan.

Well...this is not going to be good.

***
I hoped you all liked this chapter.
Do like and comment.
Corrections are welcome.

-Arshin