Chapter 1: rowdyrock

Blossoms pov

Me and the girls have changed a lot ever since we were little its been 8 years we, have curves . Bubbles was the one who changed the most she had great curves , was fit , boys love her, she gets good grades well she's perfect. Meanwhile I have okay curves , a bit chubby >.<, good grades that's it .buttercup was sports queen she was leader of almost every sport and tough she had good curves. We were buying clothes because school was gonna start . I feel like something bad is going to happen I just don't know why .

Bubbles pov

Me and the girls were shopping for clothes school starts in 1 week I can't wait!!! I was hungry so I said "hey bloss lets grab something to eat" she said "okay " buttercup was smiling . She does not like shopping but its so much fun. We went to McDonald's I felt like someone was watching us but I don't know why . We ordered three salads and sat to eat.

Buttercups pov

I sensed someones presence like as if we were being watched . Oh well maybe it's just my imagination . Me bubbles and blossom were at mc Donald's eating salads."I feel like someone's watching us" i said "me too" bubbles said "let's leave girls who knows maybe its a villainous stalker" "sure" I said we left with our finished salads and new clothes

*one week later*

Blossoms pov

Today is the first day of school ! I can't wait to see all the cute boys I was wearing a skirt and a shirt that said "ready or not" in pink with my signature high ponytail and high tops .bubbles was wearing a cute blue dress with a ribbon on the back and her pigtails with blue hightops.Buttercup was wearing a green shirt that said "sports queen" and green shorts with sneakers. It was sunny outside . "I can't wait to go to school again " I said in excitement 😆"me too😊" said bubbles "yeah whatever 😎" buttercup said. We arrived all the boys were looking at bubbles she looked at the floor .she was very shy and innocent so it was normal. We went to our lockers mines was half filled with love letters which shocked me 😲 . Bubbles fell because there was so many in her locker"omg bubbles I'm so jealous 😖" "i can't handle this😕"bubbles said "what do you mean bubbles ?" "There's so many boys who like me but none of them are right for me !😔" She ran away . "Bubbles!" I ran after her.

Bubbles pov

I was running away until I bumped into someone and fell."ow " I said "sorry " a familiar voice said . I looked up to see brick " brick?!?!" I said "bubbles?!?!"he said . He helped me up. "Long time no see" he smirked. "Yeah ..." I said I was curious why was he smirking . "Because I want to"brick said .did he just read my mind !!! "Yeah " he said "brick you can read minds ?!?!" "Yeah so" "omg teach me pretty please"I said "uh no" he said "still a villain remember ?" He smirked "oh great " I said" well see ya" he said he kissed me on the cheek and ran away. I was left in shock "what just happened "I whispered to myself.

Buttercups pov

Me and blossom went to class hoping to be in the same class as her . We were thank goodness😳 . "Hi bubbles ? " I said she was blushing. "What happened?" Blossom said " um I will tell you guys later" she said .then the rowdyruff boys entered?!?!😵 Brick winked to bubbles she turned her head away .weird. The rowdy ruff boys took a seat brick behind bubbles , boomer behind me and butch behind blossom .what's going on.the teacher arrived and so did three other boys who looked sorta like the rowdy ruffs except more bad boyish. "Good morning class I would like to introduce three new boys to our school tell us about you"she looked towards the new guys ." We are the rowdyrock boys !" " I'm blaze "the red one answered ."I'm blaster" the blue one answered "I'm blade" the green one answered.i heard brick whisper "posers".then the teacher said "ok blaze next to bubbles on the left blaster next to bubbles on the right and blade in front of bubbles". My jaw dropped to the floor . "Okay bubbles ,buttercup , and blossom show the school around to the boys"

Ok well that's that's it for the first chapter!!! Hope you like the rest plz no hate well until the next chapter byeeee