Chapter 2: 0h no

Bubbles pov

It's the first day of school and its already terrible."Okay bubbles ,buttercup , and blossom show the school around to the boys" those words were even worse . I saw a note on my desk .'you better not flirt I'm watching you -brick with that I got out of my seat and said "welcome to the school,I'm bubbles!"

Blasters pov

A girl in a blue dress said "welcome to the school I'm bubbles" she looked so cute and innnocent and I m falling for her. "Well lets get going "I said grabbing her hand.then the pink one and blaze the green one and blade followed us . We stopped she let go of my hand and said "this is the gym " she was blushing. "woah" I said it was big I looked at bubbles . She had the bluest eyes. And as soon as I knew it the tour was over and so was school . Bubbles was about to leave but I grabbed her arm and then I said "Yo bubbles wanna go on a date?" "Sure !" She smiled.score! . Then She said " meet me tmrw at 8:00 at my house " and with that she left. Tomorrow Saturday also I 💙 Saturday.

Bubbles pov

I was walking through a forest thinking about the date when brick appeared and grabbed my arm I tried to escape "what do you want brick ?!?!" Then brick said "I want you " boomer and butch appeared then brick started to turn pale and fangs grew out of his mouth then he said " I'm hungry " I screamed and fainted.

Short chapter sorry!!!😖😖