New Pack (1)

I was yet to meet the Alpha of the new pack I had just joined with my mother.

We had left because of my father, he was abusive, came home every night drunk and would hit my mother, if he was really drunk he would hit me.

Or if I defended my mother, she wouldn't let me do that though.

I walked out the front door, headed to the coffee shop down the street. I walked in the door of the shop and the smell of coffee hit me as a little bell chimed signalling a costumer.

I walked to the front counter and ordered a hot choclate. It was ready pretty quickly.

I found a seat in a small booth at the far corner beside a window.

I spaced out at some point and didn't notice the guy sit across from me until he spoke.

"And who might you be" he asked, snapping me back to reality.

My eyes widened when I saw him, he was really good looking, like really really good looking. He was muscular and had the kinda hair that you wanted to just run your hands through.

He had dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. I didn't realize I was checking him out till he coughed.

I snapped my eyes back to his and gasped. I bowed my head a bit.

"Alpha, I'm so sorry" I said, I couldn't believe I hadn't felt the power radiating off him as soon as he walked in.

He chuckled, "so what's your name" he repeated.

"Aria, Alpha" I said immediately.

"Call me Ryan" he told me. I nodded. "Uhm Aria how old are you" he asked me curiously.

"I'm 18 in two days" I told him. He smiled, looking down at the table, and nodded.

"I'm 21" he told.

It was quiet a few minutes before he stood.

"My beta needs me, I hope to see you again soon Aria" he said and left with a wink.

My heart skipped a beat, I watched as he walked out.

I stared at the door for about five minutes after he left. I shook my head, I don't know what was wrong with me.

I slid out of the booth and made my way to the door.

I didn't even realize I was walking until I reached my house. I walked in the front door, and called to my mother.

"I'm home" I yelled,

"Aria, were having company for dinner" she yelled back.

"Who?" I asked walking into the kitchen where she was preparing food.

"The Alpha, his Beta and his Beta's older brother" she replied. My eyes widened.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well the Beta's older brother Mark, happens to be my mate!" She squealed.

"Mom that's amazing!" I was so happy for her, she thought she would never find her mate, that's why she was with my dad. He was also a werewolf, but he lost his mate in a fire.

He took it out on me and my mom. We both had scars.

I engulfed my mom in a bear hug.

Just as I was about to pull away the doorbell rang. I felt my stomach turn.

"Ooh there here!" My mom gushed and rushed to open the door.

I chuckled, she was young at heart that was for sure. She acted like a teenager when in reality she was 38. Still young in my opinion.