Deep Depression (11)

It's been two weeks since me and Aria completed the mating process, she hasn't left our room since.

After the next couple days the fact that her mother was dead hit her and she fell into a depression.

All she does is lay in bed, and either cries or sleeps and often screams.

She only screams when she sleeps. She gets nightmares about her dad coming back.

I was walking up the stairs now with a bowl of soup, she only ate twice a day, the first week she didn't eat at all.

"Aria, I brought you some soup" I murmured opening the door. She didn't look at me, she just stared ahead.

I placed the soup on the bedside table and sat beside her.

I brushed the hair out of her eyes and behind her ear.

It hurt seeing her like this. She was here physically but not mentally.

I saw her eyes closing, then she snapped them back open.

"I can't sleep" she muttered.

I was shocked I hadn't heard her speak at all for two weeks.

"Why not babe, what's wrong" I asked.

"He'll be there" she whispered.

"Who? Your father? He's gone Aria, forever" I told her.

"He wasn't really my father" she murmured.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"My father is a-" before she could continue I heard Danny run in.

"She's out of it, she doesn't know what's she's talking about" he said hurriedly.

"He's my mate he should know who I am" Aria mumbled glaring at Danny.

"Aria are you sure?" Danny asked carefully.

"I'm sure" she whispered her voice cracking.

"What is it" I asked her.

"My daddy is the king of werewolves" she said looking into my eyes. "I'm the lost princess"

I was shocked.

"That's not possible, the lost princess is dead" I stated. The princess had gone missing when she was first born, three days after birth.

"Do I look dead" Aria deadpanned.

"Does your father know your still alive?" I asked shocked

"No but it's time he did" she stated standing up on shaky legs.

"Aria you don't know what your doing" Danny warned.

"To hell I don't" she spat, with that she bolted out of the room.

"Dammit!" Danny yelled.

"Where is she going" I asked him.

"To her father" he said looking me dead in the eyes.

...

I was in my wolf form running to the castle.

It was a two day walk for an average wolf, but a day run for a Luna. A half day run for a princess.

Sure enough twelve hours later I stood in front off my fathers castle.

I never met him, but my mother told me one day I would have too.

Why not today?

I shifted into my human form and put on the shorts and hoodie I carried in my mouth.

I knew Danny would be here soon, being my protecter he had the same speed ability as me.

Ryan would be here in a day.

I walked up to the big doors of the castle, there were four guards at the doors.

"Who are you little girl" one sneered.

I pinned him to the side of the castle.

"Ever speak to me like that again and I'll rip your head off" I growled, he gulped and nodded.

"Open the damn doors" I snapped.

"I can't do that miss, I'm sorry" one said in a shaky voice.

"Open the doors" I growled lowly.

He immediately opened the doors, no one could deny the power behind my tone, all four of them were bowing their heads in submission as I walked into the castle.

I stormed through the castle until I saw a lady walking somewhere in a hurry.

I stopped her.

"where's the king" I growled.

"I'm really busy miss" she said trying to get around me.

"Reschedule" I demanded.

She looked at me with fear filled eyes.

"Now lead me to the king" I snapped.

She nodded her head quickly and spun around, walking down a few hallways and up some stairs until we came to a big set of doors.

"He's in there" she pointed with a shaky hand then ran.

"Weak" I muttered.

I pushed open the large doors and saw a full of important people.

About 20 of them, probably all of my dad's close friends and allies, Alphas of big packs.

I could tell my father was the one at the head of the table by the crown.

"Excuse me, how date you interrupt this meeting" he roared.

There was murmuring among everyone in the room as I walked straight up to him.

"I shall have you killed servant" he roared standing up.

I shoved him backwards when he tried to grab me, he went flying into the wall.

Everyone in the room stood in shock, the room was deathly quiet.

"Miss me daddy?" I smirked.