Bed frame

You'd had enough of sleeping on your floor. Sure you had a mattress. But the bed is the most important part of a bedroom (Hence the name bedroom) and what kind of bed is a mattress on the floor?

You'd chosen a metal bed frame; in a very peaceful sky blue. It was very pretty but also very heavy.

You asked Dodie for help straight away. She was very happy you asked; you could tell from the huge smile plastered across her face. Her beautiful face; the one you couldn't stop taking secret glances at.

After an hour or two. The job was done. And, oh boy it had been a experience. Dodie managed to lose the screw pile, on multiple occasions. You nearly got squashed by the mattress and you both laughed so much you cried.

However, after so much work neither of you could be asked to attach the head board. This is because it weighed a ton and you both got too lazy to finish.

After you had checked the bed was stable. You both collapsed onto it; lying there in silence for awhile. That was until Dodie grabbed you hand and pointed to the ceiling. She then raced to her room; your hand still intertwined with hers.

The reason for her mad sprint was to retrieve glow in the dark Stars. Ones she insists you must stick on your ceiling. You agreed in a heartbeat. Because as you tell her star gazing is one of your favourite past times. But, deep down you know it's because your absolutely smitten with this girl. You'd do anything to make her smile.