Chapter 12

Luna's POV

" I'm Ace's Fiancè." She said and looked down sadly.

" really?!? How cute! When's the marriage?" I squeaked in excitement.

For some reason I felt pain in my chest. I ignored it and put on my best smile.

" um.. I don't know.. it kinda just a happened." She said and looked down.

" Ace! Luna and I are going out! See ya in a couple hours!" Delilah said.

I looked at her confused and she grabbed my hand and dragged me down stairs.

As we walked down the stairs I heard a knock on the door.

We went and opened the door and I felt Delilah stiffen beside me.

" Hey Luke!" I said and hugged him.

" Hey I just got off work so I decided to come by and say hel-" He stopped as soon as he saw Delilah.

" Hey." She waved akwardly. He just nodded and I saw hurt in her eyes.

" imma go lay with my little brother and.... um... yeah!" He said and ran into the house.

This time I dragged her out to the car. She got in the driver seat and I just poked her.

" what?" She sighed.

" what was that about? " i exclaimed.

" Aces parents forced us to date. Now, their forcing us to get married unless we find someone we love! I love Luke!!!! I can't be with him because he probably thinks I'm a rich prissy brat that's a slut!! He'll never love me back! But we got drunk two weeks ago and had sex now I'm pregnant!!!! I don't know what to do I ruined my life!!!" She rambled. My eyes widened and so did hers.

I don't think she meant to say most of those.

" IM GOING TO BE A AUNT!!!!" I squealed happily.

" What! I didn't mean to say that PLEASE ignore it! Damn.... we met each other half a hour ago and I'm already spilling my guts and trusting you with everything." She sighed shaking her head. I grinned at her.

" I'll tell you three things because you told me three things." I said and she nodded.

" ever since I was 6 till a couple days ago I was m-molest- I can't finish it" I said looking down.

" I know what you were saying. I'm so sorry that happened." She said putting her hand on my knee and giving me a reassuring squeeze. I smiled slightly.

"Do you know the street fighter and gang leader, bloody moon?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head.

" yeah,the unknown person. No one knows if their a boy or a girl or who the real identity is. " she said.

" that's me." I said she stopped the car abruptly and I hit my head on the dash board. Hard. Really hard.

" careful you're pregnant!"I said.

" And you a street fighter and a gang leader!!" She said. I nodded and looked out the window.

I heard her gasp and curse under her breathe. I felt warm liquid run down my face and my head ache got worse.

I looked in the mirror and saw blood running down my face. I cursed with her.

" I'm so sorry sooo so so so sorry!!" She freaked I laughed.

" it's fine!" I said. I took off my jacket and realized I didn't have make up covering my tattoos. I shrugged and put the jacket on my head.

" okay last one. 6 years ago Luke lived with us but moved out. When he moved out he tended to visit. Soon he stopped visiting and barely talked with us. My mom had just found out 2 years later, she was pregnant. I had just got full custody of my kids, lee and Levi. No I didn't give birth to them. My sister didn't want them she was 16. I took them being 16-17, so when my mom gave birth she died. Luner was born and he was the cutest. He had to stay away from lee. Lee was really sick. He had Down syndrome and cancer. We tried everything but he didn't make it. My father was mad, he blamed me for both the deaths. He didn't really care about lee but he did mom. He started to beat me even worse than before. He even started to hurt Levi and Luner! Levi was 2 and Luner was 3 months old! People had seen bruises on Levi and Father had called and said I was beating her! I wasn't! They took her away from me! " I said. I then realized we were pulled into this rock path. Delilah reached over and hugged me.