Chapter 21

Luna's POV

I smirk as I see in the corner of my eye Luke staring at the dead body in disgust. I look around at the semi-familiar halls. I've only been here twice. But these idiots weren't in charge. I look around to try to find the boxing room. Once I find it I grin an push open the doors not open trying to be quiet.

if your confused Luke isn't my brother Luke. It's a 'Luke who is my mole for other gangs'. He had been spying on The scorpions for a while. We obviously didn't think thy were stupid enough to kidnap me, clearly they proved me wronged. Let's hope they won't make the same mistake twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the room that had all the other girls in it. I try to quietly open the door. Key word, TRY.

The loud door makes that huge creek sound that echo's through out the room. I wince slightly knowing I  got caught before I was even in the room. Pathetic I know.

I put on a bright smirk and walk through.

" I'm back!" I yell in a sing song voice. The guy from earlier glares.

" Why the hell are you here?!" He questions glaring at me. If looks could kill. I would have killed so many people by now. But I would probably be dead, hell I have gotten that look so many times.

I open my mouth to respond with a snarky comment when a loud rumbling noise is heard. I look around confused. Then I realize the rumbling sound is a engine. My eyes widen as I realize what is happening. I see the line of girls goes all the way over to the wall. Without question I run across the room as fast as I can. I push the girl closet to the wall farther away. In which causes a tumble of all the girls.

" BACK AWAY FROM THE WALL!!!" I shout at the girls. When they don't move I give them my harshest glare cause them to  rush each other to the other end of the wall. I can feel the Car coming closer, only because it is causing the floor to shake. I look to see the 'Judges' and their people were gone. Not caring just wanting to keep everyone safe I rush away from the wall. Once in the middle of the room,  as I'm running I see the debris from the wall come shooting forward as I see a wrecking ball burst through, but that's not what shocked me the most, no it was the fact that Spencer was dressed in a white sports bra and white underwear, playing wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus through speakers as he sings it. I hold back my laughter by giving him a glare.

" I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!! I'VE NEVER-"  He stops as soon as he sees my glare and the girls looks that scream ' I'm worried about his mental health'.

" As grateful as I am Spence, you could have killed some one." I sigh.

" I know but I knew you were here so i knew I wouldn't have." He grins sheepishly. I roll my eyes and looks at the girls.  Some were glaring at me other had smiles and blank looks.  I look and see the two girls- who's name i never got, crying. i really hope it's in happiness. Next thing i know they are running up to me. They hug me tightly and i just simply pat their backs. They pull back and wipe their tears. I see Spencer sitting on the wrecking ball and relaxing. I chuckle and shake my head.

I see him stop as he looks at the girls, he shoots me a smirk and gets off the wrecking ball. He goes to the car and comes out with clothes on. I hear wrecking ball turn into Taylor swift look what you made me do. He stalks over to me and points at the huge hole in the wall.

" look what you made me do" He sings along. If he tried he could actually sing. But right now he sounds worse than nails in a chalk board.

" i didn't make you do crap. You did that by yourself." I sigh heavily while he just smirks.

He looks at the girls who are looking at home like he's a hot alien. I mean he is hot but he's just my boy friend.

See that space between boy and friend. I like to call that the friend zone.

I look around and am shocked to see only me, Spence and the two girls.

" what are your names?" I ask causing them to look at me.

" I'm Isabelle. But I prefer to be called Bella." The girl who's  family they killed says. She has really dark brown almost black hair and hazel eyes. Her skin was pale but not to pale. She is really gorgeous gotta admit she would look with Spence. Isabelle has hair to her boobs and slight freckles on her nose. She is wearing pajamas right now. They are gray shorts with a black tank top.

" My name is Isla. " The girl that they did the r word to said. I smiled at them and nodded. Isla has black hair and brown eyes. Her skin was dark like milk chocolate. Her hair went to the bottom of her ribs. She was wearing a white silky night gown.

I look at them with a gentle smile as we start walking to Spence's car. I turn on the ear piece and the first thing I hear is screaming. I roll my eyes as they argue.

" Shut up." I snap causing Spence to stop walking and the girls to look at me. They turn on their ear piece and listen. Next thing I know the girls are laughing and Spence is completely confused. 

" I'm coming home now shut the hell up." I snap annoyed for some reason. I turn off my ear piece and go and sit in the car. Soon enough Spence and the girls follow along. They look at me confused for a second before they talk. 

" Where do I drop you ladies off?" Spence asks us. 

" I don't know, I don't really wanna go home." Isla said. 

" I can't." Belle says. I see Spence continuously look at Belle. 

" Spence you take Belle and I can take Isla." I state causing them to look at me.

" Ok." Spence says causing the girls to look at him. 

" Drop us off at south wood park." I say, he just nods and continues driving in silence. 

I sit there silently and look out the window watching as the tree's passed by. I look and see s the sun is coming up. It was a beautiful view, the could looked pink and the sky was a purple blue making it look like cotton candy. The way the sun cast over the tree's makes it look even more wonderful. 

I look at the girls and can't help but feel bad. They have gone through things a person shouldn't need to go through. They kept fighting and got their freedom, they have paid a price for someone else's actions and they shouldn't have. No one should go through that, people's family do die, yes, but speeding up the process and taking their time away is not right. you need to spend every moment with your loved one's cause you never know when they will be taken away. And taking away someone's innocence is just cruel. No one should every lose something so simple but so valuable. You should save yourself for the one, but sometimes you cant cause that gets taken away too. No one is perfect, life isn't perfect, cause in all honesty, The perfect person isn't real and a real person isn't perfect. 

And I am gonna make sure that the people I care about don't get hurt. I already care for these girls so I will take care of them.

There will be pain, but I will make sure there is happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! I am terribly sorry i havent. i have lost rack of alot of things but i will try to get back on track, but for now be happy with what you have. ;) Anyways, its about to get sentimental. 

I want you all to do me a favor. 

Go to your family and give them a hug or a kiss ( depending on what you do) And let them know you love them. Dont let them go because you never know what happens in the future. 

I love you, my demon seeds. P.S. at the end of every chapter I am gonna be asking one question so we can bond more. This will start next chapter.

Please vote,

like,

and comment!

1453 words! Awesome!