Chapter 13

Luna's POV

I started walking to the door, then ran. My hand wrapped around the door knob before I was pulled away. I kicked who ever it was in the knee and they dropped me. I went again hands wrapped tightly from my arms and legs.

" It's not a big deal! It was a accident!" I exclaimed.

" Fine, it was-" I cut off Delilah.

" I was running in the beach and fell. I hit my head in a rock and Delilah helped me. " I said and slumped down in relief from my quick reply.

They looked at me suspiciously but slowly let me down. Luke who was at my feet just dropped my feet. Ace helped me stand up. I glared at Luke but smiled and Ace, who smiled back.

" me and Delilah have some where to go!" I said and grabbed Delilah.

" we do-" she didn't finish as I pulled her away.

We went to the car and she started it up and pulled out.

" where are we going?" She asked.

" pet store!" I exclaimed dancing in my seat. She looked at me weirdly, but I grinned at her.

Once we got there I ran inside the store and to the sea animal section. I grabbed the stuff I need for snappy and asked for a worker. I looked at the workers name tag, ' Khya '. I grinned at her.

" Hi, Khya! " I grinned she looked at me weirdly then grinned. After she checked us out, as I was paying she looked at her watch. She sighed in relief and smiled even more.

" Finally! I thought my shift would never end! " she said and grinned at me.

" here's my number we should hang out sometime! I can tell we will be very good friends!" She said and headed to the back room. I smiled at Delilah who was frowning at her phone. She stared typing furiously while I looked at her questionably. She ignored me and slowly walked out. As we were walking out I saw a husky dog walk in with a group of four people.

" Awwww!" Khya and I said as she came out from the back room in gray sweats and a grey sweatshirt. Khya and I ran and started petting the puppy.

I looked up at the owners and smilies.

" sorry I just had to! I love huskies!" I exclaimed.

They laughed and shook their heads.

" aww your so cute! I want you so bad!" Khya whined. I nodded along with her and the group smiled.

" well, we have to go." One of the really hot boys said with a sheepish smile.

" LUNA! COME ON!!! IM NOT GOING TO WAIT HERE ALL DAY FOR YOU! " Delilah yelled angrily and stomped up to me. I looked at her in disbelief. She roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car with the stuff. Once all done I went in the passenger seat as Delilah got in the drivers seat.

Delilah was driving in silence while I was humming angrily. Trying to calm down I grabbed my phone and rated to listen to last resort by papa roach.

" waste of my damn time." I heard Delilah mutter before I put my music in. I glared at her and looked out the window angrily.

What went up her vagina? Oh! My brother that what! She probably is having mood swings or something.

I looked put the window and watched as the houses passed by. There was one house that caught my eye, more like the people there.

" Pull over." I said glaring at the house. Delilah stopped the car but didn't pull over till cars honked.

" What?!?! Why?!?!" She said confused.