Chapter Seven: UNWANTED

Justin's P.O.V.

I heard noise coming from the kitchen. I turned to Alfredo "Shh" I said as we continued down the stairs. We got near the kitchen door. I quickly opened the door. I saw who it was and I instantly got mad. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!" I yelled with anger in my voice.

It was Lil' Za. I use to hang with him till one time I left him in charge if my house while I was out of town and some stuff were stolen. I didn't release he had a spare key. "Hey Bizzle!" Lil' Za said. He is obviously high. "Are you high Za?" I asked still pissed that he came into my house. "Nah nigga. That's why I came here. To get high. You still got some blunt. I mean I see the cookie jar full of drugs but I new something stronger." Za said. Shit I forgot bout the cookie jars full of drugs. God I hope the others didn't see them while they were here earlier. I hope Selena didn't see them. Is that why she didn't want me to take her? "No. I ain't doin drugs no more" I said sternly looking at Za. "That's a damn lie." Za said. He is pissing me off even more. "HOW ARE YOU GONNA COME INTO MY HOUSE. UNINVITED MIGHT I ADD AND ASK ME FOR DRUGS. AND WHEN I TELL YOU I AM NOT DOING DRUGS ANYMORE YOUR GONNA CALL ME A LIAR." I yelled. "Oh I know why your not doing it. It's cause of Selena. I heard you guys are engaged. I mean I know it's a scam. But I guess you can ride her all night long now. When you get bored of her send her over to me. I don't mind giving you money. I have paid for sluts before " Za said. Once he said Selena's name I knew I was gonna punch him. But I waited till he was done so I could hear what he had to said. Once he finished I don't hesitate. I punched him dead in the nose. He was lying on the floor holding is nose. I don't care if I could get in trouble for it. "Call my Selena a slut again and I will make sure it will be the last words you say." I yelled out. I was about to kick him but Alfredo stopped me. Za got up still holding his nose. I think I might have broke it. But I don't give a fuck. "Your gonna regret doing that Justin. Ima get you back. And if I can't make you pay then I can make Selena pay" Za said. Alfredo let go of my shoulder and I think that was a signal for me to kick him now. I was about to punch him when my phone went off. I thought it was Selena so I went to grab it. I saw Za walk out to the front door. I looked at my phone it wasn't Selena. Instead it was Chantel. I didn't feel like talking to her so I didn't answer it. Alfredo walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. " You okay dude?" he asked. I shook my head "no. Selena's life could be in danger. All cause I punched Za." Alfredo shook his head. " Nah dude. You punched him because he called your girl a slut. Selena is gonna be fine. Za won't do anything. He doesn't want to go to jail. Okay." Alfredo said. He was right. Za wit do anything. Selena is gonna be fine. But I have to get rid of these drugs in my kitchen. "Your right dude. Hey can you help me get rid of these drugs?" I asked hoping he would help. He nodded his head and we got to work.

Took us 20 minutes to get rid of all the drugs in the house. It was now 7:56. Selena should be home soon. Since Selena ate dinner with Demi I figured I could just make myself a sandwich. I made two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and ate it. It was now 8:20. I was starting to get a little worried. I hope Selena is okay. Then I hear the door open. I guess I forgot to lock it. I just hope it was Selena and not Za. I listened carefully then I heard Selena pant like she was trying to catch her breath. I was glad it was her. I walked out of the kitchen to see a lovely angelic figure by the door. "Hey Sel. How was..." I started to say but i was cut off Selena's lips crashing onto mine. When our lips stopped touching our foreheads touched "Justin I love you. I want to give you another chance." She said quickly like she was trying to catch her breath. When she kissed me I felt sparks fly. Like how they flew when I first met Selena "God Selena you don't know how much I wanted to hear that all day. No all year. I love you too." I said. Then we kissed again. We then went to the couch and cuddled. She told me how she met Beyoncé and how she might record a song with her. I was happy for her but kinda jealousy cause she met Beyoncé. I told her Lil' Za came over and she asked why I could tell she was a little worried. I told her cause he wanted to get high with me but that i didn't because i didn't want. to lose the trust and love of the girl i love. Which is true. I didn't tell her about how he called her a slut and how I punched him and he threatened her. I didn't want to worry her.

We just sat there cuddling. It was nice. We didn't talk after that. I could feel the love in the air. I am glad Selena is giving me another chance. I am FINALLY gonna marry the girl I love. I started drifting off. Next thing I know I fell asleep with Selena in my arms. Best way to fall asleep. I felt loved. Needed. I could just die in her arms and I would be happy.

#############################

I DIDN'T PLAN ON WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT I GOT BOARD. SO HERE. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT. VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. I NEE SOME IDEAS ON WHERE JUSTIN SHOULD TAKE SELENA ON A DATE THAT THEY WILL GO ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR TWO. AND ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. LOVE YA. NITE :D