Chapter Ten: DATE PRT. 1

Selena's P.O.V.

"Sel. Baby wake up its 4:20. We have to get ready for our date." Justin said as I opened my eyes and saw his amazing face and a smile that could stop a war. "Okay. What kind of clothe should I wear?" I asked as I got up off the couch hoping this would give me a hint to where were going. "Wear something sexy but also classy." He said as he smiled and walked upstairs to his room. So sexy and classy. That's not really a helpful hint. I got up and forgot I didn't know what room was mine. I walked up the stairs up to Justin's door to ask him where my room was. As I got close to the door I saw a suitcase on the bed in the room next to Justin's. I guess that's my room. I went in and saw it was pretty big. There was a bathroom and a walk in closet. I honestly was kind of upset that Justin didn't put my bags into his. I unzipped my suitcase that has my clothes and picked out four dresses. One was black: http://www.forever21.com/images/default_750/00072025-03.jpg, one was blue: http://www.forever21.com/images/1_front_750/00108197-03.jpg, another one was cream: http://www.forever21.com/images/default_750/00066190-03.jpg and the last one was red and black: http://www.forever21.com/images/default_750/00073408-04.jpg. I decided to go with the blue one. I put the rest back into my suitcase. I will unpack tomorrow morning. I grabbed my other suitcase that has my shoes. I need to find a matching pair of heels. I decided that I would just wear plain black heals. I grabbed the last suitcase that had my make up and accessories and some perfume. I took out my iPhone and turned on my pink Nicki Minaj Beats Pill and played music. I played some music and started doing my hair.

Justin's P.O.V.

After I woke Selena up I went to my room to change. I heard footsteps then Selena's room door close. A few minuets later I heard music come from her room. I forgot that when she does her make up and hair she has to have music on. I turned on the shower and got in. I took 10 minuets so when I got out it was 4:38. I had to hurry. I opened my closet. I grabbed a pair of leather pants and a red shirt. Then I grab my matching black and red Supras. And I grab a white SnapBack. I am all done with still10 minutes to spare. Selena's music was still on. I hope she will be done by the time. I decided to wait downstairs for her. After I got downstairs I heard Selena's music stop. I guess she is done. I am excited to see her. God I feel like this is our first date. Then I hear her door open then close. I hear high heels coming close to the stairs. That's when I saw her. An angelic figure wearing a blue dress and black heels with a black clutch with blue glitter on it. She looked STUNNING. It's hard to explain how she looks. The main words that come to my mind are Sexy, gorgeous, angelic, legendary, magnificent and so on. Honestly I feel like heaven lost an angel because I am looking at an angel. An angel who forgot how to fly. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Selena calling my name. "Justin!" she yelled. "Hmm?" I said snapping completely out of my thoughts. "How do I look?" she asked as she spun around. "Words can not describe how beautiful you look. And that's just everyday." I said. She looked down blushing. "Ready?" I asked putting my arm out for her. "Of course." she said as she wrapped her hand on my arm. I was escorting her to the car. As we got in I could see she was a little bit nervous. So I held her hand. That seemed to calm her nerves. After driving about 20 minutes with Selena asking where were going for about 20 times and me saying its a surprise for about 20 times we finally arrive. I see her eyes widen as she sees it. "Oh my god Justin! It's beautiful. You didn't have to do this.!" She said looking at me. I can see the love in her eyes. "Yes I did. I would do anything for my princess." I said as she blushed. She took in the sight again. "I can't believe you........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY BUT IT'S GONNA BE IN PARTS. THE NEXT PART YOU WILL KNOW WHAT JUSTIN DIS FOR SELENA. I WILL POST IT AFYER I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL LATER. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND READS. LOVE YA✌