Math class

As I walked into the gray halls of high school, I noticed something. It was him, Noah Johnson. He was the the one I met last summer. We had an amazing connection. I want to say hi. He's just in front of my grasp. But then, Samantha walks up to him. He smiles and gives her a big embrace in front of everyone, in front of me. I was sad, scared. He saw me staring with my broken eyes, he looked confused. Although Samantha pulled him aside and made him walk away from me and on to his first period.

The halls don't seem as good as they did two days ago. I notice Noah, I can tell he looks at me when I turn my head away. I can see Samantha getting jealous.

-Math Class-

"What is the square root of 76 class? No one knows ok then, ah Miss Parris, will you tell us the answer?" Mr. Albeit commanded.
I was dazed out unable to hear the question, but somehow a miracle happened. Just as I was about to make a fool of myself Noah walked in.
"Yes, who are you?" Said Mr. Albeit
"Hey I'm Noah. Um I'm entering your class. You see I was in Mrs. Jones class but then—"
"Yes, yes Noah we don't need a book of your classes now go and take a seat next to Sophia Parris. You two will be partners the entire year so get along."
I look over at him as he struts to his seat next to me how would Samantha feel about this? I wonder to myself.
"Hey." He said
I just blushed. His voice is deeper than I remember. I look at his body. It's more muscular, tanner, cuter. He has a questioned look on his face when I meet his eyes again.
"H-h-hey." I stuttered out. Great now he's gonna think I have a speech problem. Uggg.
He must've seen the look on my face because he then said,
"It's ok, I remember you, and last summer."
I almost fainted. He remembers last summer.

----the bell rings----
I rush out of class so I wouldn't have to spend more time talking to Noah. Now it was lunch time and I have to meet up with Laura, she's been my best friend ever since pre-k. I don't notice her right away as I walk into the crowded room. I scan the interior to find her. She's not here, it's 12:35. She's always here by 12:30. She might be late. Anyways I shake it off and walk to my usual table surrounded by all the nerds and geeks playing with their new toys. I wait until 12:57. She's still not here. I text her.

-text-
S- L, where are you?? I'm at lunch all alone next to all the geeks.
L- I'm sick today. I didn't tell you. Hmm that's weird I swear I texted it to you. Sorry.
S- What's wrong L??
L- Sorry I have to go. Mom says I have a limited amount of time on my phone. Bye ttyl love you ;)
S- Love you too... ;3
----
I notice a knock on my table. I roll my eyes before looking up and finding myself a puzzling surprise. It was Noah.
"Hey...we need to talk asap."
"Ok. When and where. I'll meet you."
"Let me have your number."
Was Noah really asking for my number?? Was this really happening? I guess I was stunned for too long and he just took my phone and texted his. I was shocked, only people who were really close made a jester like this.
"Umm ok sure Noah."
"Thanks, bye Soph."
He called me that last summer, I'm stunned and right away I get a text as he disappears from my sight.
-text-
N- Hey it's Noah meet me at our spot, your remember where it is don't you??
S- Yes I do. When should I be there?
N- 5:30 P.M. Sharp don't be late. Bye see you soon.
S- Bye

------To be continued------------------------