The Story

I handed him my phone so he could put in his number. This will be a hard thing to do. I don't want to hurt any of them but what am I going to do??

I have to admit I think I love him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- later that day --
I had so much to think about.
What guy was right for me?!?!
I had so much on my plate, that's when I noticed I was walking in the direction of the lighthouse. I saw it's huge, glowing light in the distance. I wasn't that far so I decided to finish my journey there.
It was around 9:37 P.M. when I reached my destination. The lighthouse was illuminating at night, I absolutely love it here. No wonder Noah took me here on our anniversary.
I was thinking about our story. The real one.

- - authors note - -
This is the story of Noah and Sophia
Enjoy
- - authors note - -

I was a freshman in a new school —which meant new boys, new friends, and new material—
But what I didn't know was that this year would be the most interesting, sexy, intimidating, sad year of my life–and it all stared with Noah,
Noah Johnson.

-- the first day --
I was so nervous
Last night I could not sleep, at ALL!!!
S- "MOM, IM LEAVING FOR SCHOOL! SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YA."
No response, let's hope she doesn't call me in the middle of school—again.

-- school --
This was my chance. I walked in confidently, got my schedule and tried to find a seat.
I saw a girl who was sitting alone. I went up to her.
S- "Hi, um my name is Sophia. I'm new here."
C- "Hey I'm Clair and I'm new as well. Nice to meet you."
S- "Likewise. May I sit?"
C- "Yes! Totally!! I have been sitting here lonely staring at all the cute guys and girls here. Oh I'm bisexual by the way. I hope that isn't a problem."
S- "Why would that be a problem? My brother is–was gay. But I don't mind it. My parents sent my brother away to straight camp. We don't really talk about it cause my mom thinks it's a sick thing people can do."
C- "That camp worked??"
S- "I don't know. My brother died."
C- "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."
S- "No its fine he died serving our country. My mom also made him go into the military. She didn't care when he died, but he was my best friend."
C- "I'm sorry that happened."
S- "I hate it when people do that it makes me feel s— whoa who is that?"
C- "Who? Oh him, wowza."
S- "I saw him first he's mine!"
C- "K good cause I saw a really hot girl walk by."
We both laughed. I really like her. That's when he started walking in our direction.
N- "Hey, im Noah and you are?"
I looked at Clair in confusion. She nodded.
He was mine after all.
S- "Hey I am Sophia and im new here."
N- "You sound interesting. How would you like to go out sometime?"
S- "Um sure. Tonight?"
N- "Perfect. I'll pick you up after school. Meet me in the library."
S- "Ok. See you then."
He walked away and I could see the excitement in his eyes. I was gleaming. I got a date on the first day!!!! This is gonna be a good year!!

I went to the library right after 7th period and waited for 5 minutes before he rushed in. I was casually looking at books when he came up behind me with his big hands on my hips and he whispered "Hey, are you ready?" So quietly it made me shiver and smile.
S- "Yes." I wispernd back.
He took me to an old lighthouse. It was beautiful, I was so amazed. This was the best first date I could have.
We entered the lighthouse and I saw there was a blanket on the ground surrounded by candles and a basket full of food.
S- "Um I don't do sex on the first date, sorry."
N- "Neither do I."
I smiled and held his hand a little harder as he pulled me into the barley lit room.
After about two hours of talking about each other I realized I had to go home to my mom. I had gotten through a day without her.
S- "I have to get back home. Can you take me?"
N- "Why would I not? I wouldn't want a beautiful woman wandering the streets."
S- "Ah good one." I laughed but he was serious, his eyes were deep into mine as mine were deep into his. We stepped closer together and in that moment I knew what I wanted. I wanted him and on that blanket asap. But the only thing that happened was a kiss. My very first kiss. It was spectacular. It was warm and inviting. I swear it lasted an hour but only 3 minutes passed by. I was starting to like this new town and the people within it.