Your Beautiful-ish

Can you believe I am just hours away from seeing him at our spot? I don't know why I'm so nervous, it's Noah. I know why I'm nervous, it's Noah.

---after school---
We leave that dreaded hell-hole around 4:30 for some odd reason and I get to meet him in an hour.

--home--
Mom- "SOPHIA GRACE PARRIS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"
I rushed down stairs to see what I did wrong this time.
S-"Yes ma'am" I say.
Mom-"It's your father, he is in a new rehab center and about to go to court."
I hate him.
S-"What did he do this time mom? And why would you expect me to care about him? He's a terrible man!!"
Mom-"He is still your father honey."
S-"But, you divorced him"
I walk away, I can't handle the conversations I have about my... sperm donor. I can't get the nerve to call him my father, because he's not good enough to be my father.
S-"I have to go meet L I'll se ya in two hours ok?? I don't know what we're gonna do but I'll text you when I know." I exclaim as I leave out the door. I love you too mom.

---"our spot"---
I'm at the beach. Near an old abandoned lighthouse. Last summer we kis—
N-"Hey Soph!!"
S-"Hey Noah." He looked perfect.
N-"Let's go inside to talk."
S-"K."
There was more rust than I remember. It was dark. Good thing he brought his flashlight.
S-"So what do you want to discuss?"
N-"God Soph your so beautiful."
S-"Umm, your not so bad yourself handsome."
N-"Haha thanks."
S-"So did you just wanna say I'm beautiful and then stare at me or actually talk about something??"
N-"Ha caught me. Actually I just wanted to kiss you."
S-"No. Your with Samantha. Aren't you?"
N-"Yea, I guess. But also no, I don't know."
S-"Then there is your answer."
He leans in a little so we are about 2 inches apart. Our hearts racing. Our pluses jumping out of our skin. I stare at his lips. He grabs my hips. Our body's fit just like a puzzle. I put my head on his chest then slowly look up. We make eye contact. His eyes, golden flecks in the sea of brown are bight, they illuminate the room. He's lean, tall, and handsome.
S-"You know we shouldn't do this."
N-"That's exactly why I want to. I know it makes you so crazy to do something in spite of the moment."
I back away moving out of his warmness.
S-"I'm sorry what did you just say."
N-"I said—"
S-"That was a rhetorical question."
N-"You can't say that your mad?? Can you?" He stuttered.
I walk away but he grabs my arm.
N-"Soph stop we need to do this, to see if last summer was, you know, special."
S-"Did you not think last summer was special"
You can see the tears at the tip of my eyes.
S-"I thought it was romantic, amazing, special, I thought I loved you. But now you seem like a grade A douche bag so congrats."
N-"You loved me..."
S-"Keyword loved. Go see your slut Samantha. I see just what you love."
I walk away and he leaves me to do so. I returned home in less than10 minutes. My mom was gone so she must be out at a bar or something like that. I turn off my phone so Noah doesn't call or text me.
I go right to my room and fall into a deep sleep, I'm glad today was Friday.