Chapter One

(Side note- the heathers will still be called the heathers but everyone will be like "oh yeah there's no reason for that it just sounds nice" and also I usually hate double entering but I'm doing it on this book to show emphasis and because in the cafeteria scene there's so many tiny things happening at once so yeah )

The three girls sipped from their teacups, sitting daintily on the white lawn chairs. One of them, the one wearing all cerulean, tightened the scrunchie holding her long black hair in a high ponytail. One by one they stood up, stepping in time and dragging the croquet mallets behind them. It was really dramatic, really. Anyone who was watching and didn't know what was happening would probably think that these girls were on some kind of drug. They stepped over a tiny white fence and on a couple bunches of tiny pink flowers. They were then standing over a row of croquet balls, each ball matching the color of the girls outfit and mallet. The fuchsia girl stepped up to take her swing first, and missed the target. "Vriska, your turn." She sighed, stepping back to be aligned with the others again. Vriska turned to fuchsia. "No Feferi, it's Terezi's turn." They turn to Terezi. "Terezi." Vriska says, clearly annoyed. The teal girl looks up from her book and steps forward. She swings, but misses. Now it was Vriska's turn. She picked up the cerulean ball and kissed it, leaving a slight lipstick stain. Placing it down on the ground again, she aimed and- "Ow!" The target was hit. A girl with round glasses and long black hair's head is sticking out from the grass. She huffs, and the girls laugh. "Dear Dairy. Vriska told me she teaches kids real life."

The long haired girl was walking through the halls of a school, kids pushing around and fighting. "She said, 'Real life sucks losers dry. If you wanna fuck with the eagles, you've gotta learn how to fly.' I said 'So you teach people how to spread their wings and fly.' She said, 'Yes.' I said, 'You're beautiful.' " She sat down on a staircase, writing ferociously in a tiny journal. Someone wearing pink stockings kneed her, causing her to topple over. "God, move it, Jade" Jade ran her hand through her bangs and looked up angrily. "What is your damage, Fef?" Feferi rolled her eyes. "Hey, don't blame me, blame Vriska. She told me to haul your ass into the cafeteria, asap. Back me up Terezi." Terezi gave a slight nod. "Yeah she really wants to talk to you, Jade." She said matter-of-factly. Jade furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay I'm going, Jesus Christ." She gathered her things and walked off with the girls.

They walked into the caf, where you could see a large variety of students gathered around the simple wooden tables. Well, actually, to the Heathers, it was more like nerds, jocks, and wannabes. But that doesn't really matter. They walked over to a girl that was wearing a plaid blazer and a cerulean skirt. "Hello, Vriska." They said in unison. She turned around. "Jade. Finally." Vriska smiled, but you could tell how fake it was. "I got a note of Karkat Vantas'es." She began. Jade rolled her eyes slightly, she knew what Vriska was about to ask. "I need you to forge a hot and horny, but realistically low-key note in Karkat's handwriting, and we'll slip it onto Nepeta Leidumb's lunch tray." Jade sighed. "Shit, Vriska, I don't have anything against Nepeta Leijon." Vriska looked amused that Jade was trying to stick up for the poor girl. "You don't have anything for her either! C'mon, it'll be sick. The note'll give her shower nozzle masturbation material for weeks." She finished, smirking widely. The other girls exchanged glances, laughing to one another. Jade rolled her eyes again. "I'll think about it." "Don't think." Vriska turns to look at Nepeta, who was carrying her lunch tray to the cashier. She looked unhappy, and Jade felt terrible for her. She was relentlessly picked on at Westerberg, and there really weren't any good reasons for it. She was pretty, the perfect weight, and extremely nice. She did have a huge, obvious crush on Karkat Vantas, the most popular jock. It was ironic, though, because he was one of her biggest tormentors. She handed the cashier her lunch money.
Vriska looked back at the group. "Jade needs something to scribble on. Terezi, bend over." Terezi immediately obliged, bending over to provide Jade a smooth writing surface. Jade looked the handwriting over, and took it in her mouth. Vriska started to describe the note. "Dear Nepeta, you're so sweet." A guy who was leaning on his hand was staring at Jade. He had platinum blonde hair, pale skin, freckles, and was wearing dark sunglasses that hid his eyes. He made a perplexed expression, furrowing his eyebrows at the group.