chapter 2- home?

I had watched the apartment like a hawk for hours a day when Harley and joker left I made my way up to their door. My hearts beating out of my chest and I feel like I could pass out. "Chill Lucy your ok, your just going to walk in, they aren't home". I put the key into the door and turned the latch CLICK, CLICK. And the door opened.

Before me held a beautiful apartment filled with high end appliances, furniture, and a view to die for. I didn't have to worry about the hyenas 'Bud' and 'Lou' because Harley and joker had taken them with them they left. I didn't know when they were coming back but I made sure to take the time to carefully look around for weapons they could use against me, since I'm sure they aren't expecting to see me. I walk around and collect  a pile of 15 guns, and 9 throwing knifes, and a hand grenade. I even found a gun inside a fake plant, who the hell hides a gun inside a plant?

Now I have to wait for them to come home. I have an idea of what I want to say and do. I've been planning this for weeks, and now is the time. I made sure to wear a very nice dress I picked up from a store in the mall. It's black and gold, my favorite colors. And I'm keeping a couple weapons handy.

I think they will be impressed with me. I'm very smart, I've been Ahead of my class for several years, I've been studying phycology... to impress my mother. And to impress my father I have taught myself how to throw knifes, shoot a gun, and I've made a name for myself.

I hear footsteps in the hall and freeze. I take a deep breath and when joker opens the door I'm standing behind the counter in the kitchen.They walk in but don't notice me at first, not until Harley turns around and pulls out her gun making joker so the same but  Thankfully not shooting.

I pull out two knifes from under my dress and throw it, hitting their guns out of their hands. "Now, now, there is no need for that" I say them and smile.

"Who the fuck let you in here kid" joker growled as he reached into his pocket for a knife.

I immediately started laughing an Erie laugh, with my unforgettable smile. As I hopped up on the counter and sat down.

"Lucy?" Harley whispered.I stopped laughing, and looked up. tears  where uncontrollably rolling down her cheeks.

"Yes" is all I could manage to choke up with out breaking down in tears myself. I had to be strong, I had to show them I am strong.

Joker was obviously getting pissed. He was looking from Harley to me non stop, trying to wrap his head around the situation. When he finally had enough of it he reached for the plant to grab another gun, but came up empty handed.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU TOKE MY GUNS" he yelled. And started to walk towards me." NO PUDDIN DON'T HURT HER!" Yelled Harley as she reached to grab him.

He stopped he turned around and looked Harley straight in the eye and said " what? Do you know her Harls? Tell  daddy before he gets upset."

She looked at me, and wiped her tears away. She looked terrified. I knew I couldn't put this all on her... so I hopped of the counter and toke a step towards joker.

"What? you don't recognize me Joker? The hypnotizing blue eyes... the beautiful blond hair... the smile that could kill... come on now. You cant tell me you don't see the similarities between you and I, I mean I do look a lot more like Harley but the similarities are there between you and I as well."

"Who. Are. You" he growled.

I toke in a deep breath ,stood tall, and put on my biggest smile and proudly said " the names Lucy, Lucy . J . Quinn."