Chapter 1

"GET UP YOU FREAK!" Katie yells "IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

"Go away Katie!" My words are muffled by me putting my pillow over my head.

This is how the day starts, getting a wake up call from my twin sister, putting my head under bed pillow, sleeping for about 3 min before my alarm goes off.

"Beep, beep, beep." The alarm bursts

After the alarm goes off I get out of bed and have a shower, then making my way to the kitchen to make breakfast, while trying not to be spotted by my parents, who will give me a lecture about not being active or being to quiet or being so skinny it's unhealthy, they find anything and polverise it. Luckily for me they start work early and then finsish late, so Its only on the odd occasion they show their faces.

I normally finish breakfast and then Katie comes down to the kitchen looking all fancy in her clothes, and makeup, with her long wavy brown hair. And her light skin always looking so mosterised.

Theirs nothing about her or me alike, even our personality's are different the only thing that's the same is our face shapes we both have our mums, a nice chisels heart cross oval that's looks relitavly nice. Katie has gorgeous brown eyes that just work and then theirs me.

Katie will come to me and hit me on the head, she'll then laugh and get cereal while i go to get changed. I'll then get changed look into the mirror and contemplate my looks. I dont know why my aunt calls me pretty I'm not very preety, my hair is long wavy and transitions from light brown to lighter brown almost blond my lips are plump and my eyes are blue, green and brown all mixed together to give a nothingness design.