Chapter 4

When sarah and I arrive. We see jason and he invites us in.
He explains what he wants to do.
Sarah and I go to our designated areas.

She's in the living room and kitchen I'm outside and Jason's doing touchups.

I was so busy putting out bowels of food and drinks I didn't realize jason come up to me and help me.

"Um I have something for you Sam." He said to me.
I looked up at him and see a box in his hand.
"Oh is this for Katie you want me to check if she'll like it or."

He smirked and I couldn't help but swoon even though I knew I shouldn't.
"No its for you." He handed me the box "happy birthday Sam."
I opened it and their was a necklace, it had an emerald on it and diamonds
I loved it so much I was gomsmacked.
This is the necklace

"U like it?" He asked"Like it

"Like it...I love it. Oh thank you jason." I couldn't control myself snd hugged him. Knowing my mistake I froze. I felt his buff arms then wrap around my waist and hug me back.
We soon let go of each other and I looked at him and smiled.
"Here it would look perfect on you now." He grabbed the box and put the necklace around my neck.
His warm hands touching my neck. A spark of electricity jumped through me every time he touched me.

"Thank you so much Jason." I smiled. And looked at the time. 6:50.
"Sarah and I shoud go, we don't wsnt everyone to know we were helping you." I smiled and left him

He grabbed my wrist ever so lightly. I tried to stop my head from turning but it didnt it just kept going.
"Will I see you tonight?"
"You can count on it." I smiled snd walked away.
I went to Sarah and she looked st the necklace.
"Where u get that?"
"Jason gave it to me." I said  willing the smile not to srise onto my cheeks
"Jason..like jaosn outside."
I nodded.

She laughed and nudged me. Before we went out the door we went to the coffee shop and gor our self's a drink.
By the time we had got to the party it was 8:00pm.

we walked through thr door and I felt all eyes on sarah and I. we both made sure we stood out.
this is Sarah's clothing

Sarah and I knew we were looking fierce so we both just walked in and went to the kitchen to grab a drink

"Vodka or beer?" I asked her picking up two bottles
"beer." I nodded and gave her a cup of beer.
I got myself some vodka. And we went to the wall and started to talk.
"These party's are huge." She said astonished
"I told you, their the best parties to go to." I smiled "I'll be right back I need to pee." I said giving her my cup and walking to the bathroom.

When I arrived to the bathroom I opened the door and saw my sister on the toilet seat kissing someone.
"Omg. Jason, Katie I'm so sorry." I said covering my eyes.
I looked at Katie and saw her roll her eyes.
"What are you doing here Sam, and what are you wearing, its not like what you would wear." I looked to Jason. Then relized it wasn't Jason.

"Why aren't you with jsosn??"
" he broke up with me, when he saw me and lincon being all fond with each other, said something about how he thought I was cheating on him or something I don't know." She said. "Anyway what you we are in the middle of something you know." She giggled and kissed him again.
I slowly backed away closing the door behind me.

I needed some air. So I walked out the door and sat on the grass up he front of the house. I lay down and watched the stars. It then suddenly hit me.
I'm 18 today the thought msde me so happy I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.