chapter 3

The days then roll by, they then turn to weeks, then to months and finally to years.

Years enough o relize that I'm confused I don't know who I am. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life..I'm just so lost.

The day goes like normall and I get to school. When I walk to Sarah she brings me to a hug and shoves something in my hands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." She sqweels.
I had forgotten but to know she had remembered brings tears to my eyes.
"I hope you like it."
I open the box and find a bracket with a charm on it.
"Its a charm bracket and you can  put any charm you want on it. I know you wanted one so here you go." She said looking into my eyes.

Thst day was defiantly one to remember. Sarah wouldn't be quiet about my birthday. It was sort of getting me annoyed. Then my day was so mixed up when my sisters boyfriend came to me.
"Hey Sam."
"Um...hey Jason...can I help you with something?"
"Uh..yeah well I'm holding a surprise party for your sister tonight, and I want you to come and help me organise it...you know your sister better than anyone."
I laughed at his remark. "Trust me I dont but I can help you yeah.I means its my birthday to but only if myself and sarah can come."
He smiled and nodded. "Agreed."
"Cool, when you want me to come over?"
"Straight after school."
I nodded and went to Sarah
"Guees what I just got us into."
"What."
"Jasons party for my sister, we can go which Is great he holds the best parties...theirs a catch though we have to help him set up."

She laughed and agreed before heading home. I did the same and got ready.
I wore some nice clothes that would make me stand out. I mean it was my birthday was it not.
The clothes i wore were defiantly revealing. i wore a lacy crop top. Some blue high waited shorts and some red stilettos I put on some red lipstick did my eyes smoky and walked out the door.
Sam's clothes