Pursuit of Happiness Project

I have made a book for it because it's literally too much for me to put in a broadcast and I really want you all to participate in this. I don't care if you hate me or whatever because this is for the benefit of yourself and others who are and aren't on wattpad. 

The Pursuit of Happiness Project was born in the midst of my sadness. I thought about how millions of other girls are probably slicing their skin, reminding themselves how ugly they are in order to give themselves a reason to destroy their beautiful self. You might be among those millions and it's more than okay to feel the way your feeling. Hell, I was ten and I was feeling constantly depressed and sad all the time. 

So, I think we try and remember the days were we would color outside the lines and not give a damn because we were too enthralled in our own happiness. The times were our moms and dads would look at us and wonder how they got so lucky rather than look at us and wonder where everything went wrong. 

We're not freaks of nature because we'd prefer to drawing on our skin, that on a canvas. We are not whales because we don't fit into a size double zero. We are not weirdos because we prefer certain things a certain way. 

I am going to tell you now, this project is going to take a lot of self-loving. It's going to take lots of videos, pictures, and reasons why we deserve to live. There are tons of things we're going to do with this because this isn't just going to be for the people on wattpad, this is going to be for any person, boy or girl, who has looked at themselves and said these four damned words: "I'm not good enough". We are going to become ambassadors for the younger generation and remind them that they are never alone because unfortunately, some of us know what being alone is. 

Every week I will post a video on my Youtube with whatever you guys want me to talk about or some points that I want to get across to you guys and people who are just watching. I don't just want to be a person behind the camera who started a project. I wanted to be the person behind the camera that started a self-loving revolution. 

Every word, minute, hour, and second count. Hopefully, we can make the most of it.