PART 1

"How many times I hv said to you not to touch my things"

There came his voice. She quietly entered the room,looking down but through the corner of her eyes looking at him.

"Uhh..vo actually I thought today you have an important meeting so I should take out your things.."

"Wow..its been 2 months since our marriage still u dont know me well...I told u stay away from me nd my things"

Its not that he doesn't like her. Its just it suffocates him whenever she is near him. He needs freedom, he needs some fresh air. All the time, whenever he is at home, she always stays beside him, asking him some silly question, or cracking a not-so-funny joke.

"Raman!!wait"

There came her voice when he was about to get out of the room.
He stops and turns towards her raising his eyebrows. She takes steps towards him.

"Raman..what's wrong.. U were not like this in college..since we hv married u hv started behaving like this"

"I was not like this in college?..I was like this only..and how much do you know me..we were never friends...we were just classmates... And u used to think we are friends because I used to come to you to clear my doubts..now stop it..I need to go office..always irritating me..."

He left the room fuming. She had tears in her eyes. She felt hurt. He always does this. She doesn't say anything, it doesn't means she doesn't feel bad. She feels bad, not bad but very bad.

Have I done a mistake by marrying him??

                Flashback begins

Amma really...our marriage us fixed?

Mrs. Iyer- yes ishu..its fixed..after two weeks you both will get married..I'm so tensed!!aiyoo murgan how will I handle everything...ishu u go and take rest

Ishita nodded silently and slowly turns and then smiles naughtly and then runs towards her room. She quickly closes the door and starts jumping.

Finally!!finally the day is here. From such a long time I was waiting for it. I love him so much.

She goes towards her cupboard and opens it. She takes out a photo frame. It had her pic with his. No not real one, an edited one. She so wished she had a real pic with him.Closing the cupboard, she sits on the bed hugging it.

Ishita -I love you since I saw you. I love you since you called my name from your mouth. I love you since when you passed that smile on me. I JUST LOVE YOU RAMAN!!!
she smiles heartily. She was the most happy person that day.

     Flashback ends.

Was it really my mistake??

..
Vote and comment💜💁