PART 6

Next day was busy for both raman and Ishita. Raman had to go for an urgent meeting and Ishita had an important appointment. Ishita had a smile on her face after his Last night message. But still she was missing him which was obvious. She wanted to hug him and tell him she loves him.

Whole day passed, he didn't call home. Everyone thought he might be busy and Ishita started plotting and planning. If he is not worried to call her then why should she.

"Let's see if he really cares or not?"

She smirks and waits for his call not on her phone but on Mrs. Bhalla's phone. Whenever it rung she jumped on to see the caller but it wasn't raman. Simmi and romi started pulling her leg. All she could do was to blush and blush.

*London*

He came back to hotel all frustrated. He had a fight with one of the staff. He felt like venting out all his anger on someone. He changed his clothes and went to sleep. For few minutes, he played game on his mobile. He at first thought to call home but he didn't wanted to vent out his anger on HER and make her cry.

She was waiting for his call for so long. There came simmi and romi with their next teasing session.

Romi-Bhabhi phone ko aise mat ghooro, bhai ka phone nhi aane wala

(Bhabhi dont stare the phone like that, his phone will not come)

Simmi- arre romi chod na kyu bhabhi ka mood kharab kr rhe ho. Unki excitement Dekh ke toh aisa lag rha h kucch plan kiya hai. Haina bhabhi

(Arre romi dont spoil bhabhi's mood. Seeing her excitement, its looking like she has planned something)
It was late in the night, but he didn't even msg her. She went to sleep cursing him.

Three days passed like this, He used to just call and inform about his health but never forgot to ask about Ishita. He was so busy nowadays that he didn't realize, he is doing wrong by not talking to her. She was getting angry on him.

Ishita- I thought he cares for me. But no he doesn't, at least msg.

He too wanted to talk to her but whenever he tried calling her phone was not reachable. He started missing her badly. If he is not calling at least she should call him. He was craving to hear her voice.

Kicking off his ego, he decided to call home.

Everyone got happy seeing his call. After answering all those random question he asked about Ishita. Simmi aftrr teasing him took the phone and went near her room. Ishita had heard them talking to him. So she decided to show some tantrums.

She acts like she is talking to someone,she makes sure her phone is on silent because she doesn't want to go through that embarrassing situation which happens in TV serials.