PART 10

Next day

Raman was sleeping peacefully after their last night kisses. He was dreaming about....obviously his Madrasan. The sun rays came in making him break his beautiful sleep. He turned. His eyes still closed. His hand moving on the bed to find her but there was no sign of her.

He yawned and woke up. He saw the time and according to it she might be preparing breakfast.

He quickly went and took bath. He came out and found his clothes ironed and kept on the bed. He smiled and quickly changed.

He went down to get a glimpse of her. He looked around not finding her. He asked about Ishita. Mrs. Bhalla told she was in a hurry to leave.

"Did she leave early coz of last night."

He thought and his face fell. He so badly wanted a morning kiss. After whatever had happened last night, he can't control himself and his desires.

He decided to go and meet her in her clinic.

"Kaha bacch ke jayegi Madrasan"

He smirks and picks his car keys and leaves.

Ishita's POV

Aiyooo hope raman doesn't come here. What if he comes. I can't face him after whatever had happened last night. That kiss was bliss. I so wanted to go with the flow but this mind is not letting me do that. I feel shy whenever I think about that. My cheeks turn crimson red.

She was sitting in her cabin. She didn't had any appointment that day,only few which were after 4pm. She took her phone and started oogling at his pic.

Ishita- Amma this ravan Kumar will kill me one day.

Suddenly the door opens thinking it to be her assistant, she kept staring at the pic. Not even once did she thought to look up.

When suddenly two arms wrapped her chest pulling her into a back hug. She at once came out of her thoughts and looked back. She was shocked to see him.

"So someone is oogling at her own husband"

He said biting her earlobe pulling her even more close.

"No..no..vo..act..actually..I was..ju...just..vo..I was"

He stopped her from speaking further by keeping his finger on her lips. She closed her eyes when we rubbed her lips with his thumbs. Turning her, making her face him.

He said,"Why did you leave me JAAN, I was waiting to see. I so badly wanted to kiss you"

His husky voice sent a shiver down her spine.

She never thought she would face this situation, when she wants to be away while he wants her to be close. While she was in thoughts. She didn't realize when his hand started caressing her waist. His one hand busy tracing her facial expression. His thumb rubbed against her lips. He looks deep into her eyes. She too had the same disires as his. He started closing the gaps between their lips.

She closes her eyes while he finally closed the gap. He kissed her hungrily. He sucked her upper lip and continued the same with her lower lip. He bit her lower lip. She hissed and opened her mouth. He entered her mouth and their tongues fought for solace. His hands moving on her back. They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. He looked at the blush on her face.