To do list.

"I can only afford this last batch of medicine just to survive a few more days. The electric company is going to cut my supply at the end of this month becuse i couldn't pay them."

Doctors have sent me home, with my corrent condition I can only live for a few more days at most. I've used up all of my money buying countless amounts of medicine just to discover that they really help nothing. Noone has known about it, they don't deserve to know. I've commited enough sins already. I wounder what she is doing right now? Sence the incident we haven't been seeing each other for so long. I really miss her. I will do everything to talk to her just one more time. Maybe she still remembers me, maybe, maybe not. But if she doesn't that's okey. I will hold her hands first just like the old times."

"Hello"
"..."
"yes, it's me"
"..."
"..."
"I know. Yes, I will also consider that option. Yes. I know, thank you. Appreciate your effort, though."

Basters wants me to buy more pills so they can make as much extra cash as they can out of a dying patient. They also refused to provide any other treatment. any other treatment protocols just because I couldn't afford it. You know what, doctors are funny. Giving you all types of medicine and telling you this is going to fix your problems. Not our problems... you can hardly have an other choice than being extreamely greedy, taking whatever you can for your own survival, without giving a flying fuck about the others. That's how the modern world works.

These pills are supposes to help with the pain. But i got this to do list. Turn off the radio in the living room. Read the medical list on the second floor's bedroom. Take care of the cactus. in the bedroom, kitchen and in the backyard. Activate the washing machine on the balcony. Message her on skype. Sleep

Its just a perfectly normal day. Cactus you are the only thing left alive. Happy? The medical list in my bedroom. Medical history. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Mental disorders. Medicins Chemotherapy, opioids, antidepressants, prednisone. Treatment was temporarily halted due to the patient's financial status. begin to provide painkillers and antidepressants periodically.

I won't be going anywhere if you don't tell me what's going on. I logged in on skype to try to talk to her. 

And then I went to bed.

This little cactus pot will take your place when you're not here. At least I can have something by my side to remind me of you