Chapter 6

Amy POV

9:00

I woke up to the sounds of my alarm clock going off. I had to be ready for 10:30 as the other members of the boyband Jaymi was in were going to arrive then.

I got up and had a shower doing all the necessities and jumped out. The clock said 9:33 so I quickly went into my walk-in-wardrobe and picked out a red dress, 3/4 sleeved denim jacket and some boots.

I sat down and dried my hair and decided to leave it wavy. I put the normal makeup on and added some accessories (long necklace, bangles.....). I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs just as the doorbell went.

I was sitting on the sofa and 3 young men walked in. If I'm telling the truth they were quite fit even though I was too young for them.

The first one introduced himself as Josh and gave me a small hug.

The next one said he was called George and gave me a hug too. "George I can't breathe" I said. "Sorry" George replied letting me go. Whilst giggling.

The third one just stood there daydreaming.

"And that's JJ, he's a bit slow" Jaymi said.

"Sorry, what did you say" JJ asked.

"Oh nothing". Jaymi said.

Everyone started giggling and JJ just looked confused.

"Ok, hi Amy I'm JJ".

"Nice to meet you" I replied.

Jaymi asked if we everyone wanted to go to mcdonalds for breakfast. Everyone agreed and we set of in the car. Luckily it is 7 seater.

We went parked the car and went inside. Once we ordered and collected our food we went and sat down to eat.

I looked around and some girls in the corner kept looking at us giggling. Next to them was a teenage boy throwing straws at people. I must admit it was quite funny when people try and work out where they were coming from. I found myself laughing out loud as on man jumped out of his seat and dropped his food.

Everyone gave me a quizzical look which just made me laugh more.

"What are you laughing at Amy?" Olly asked.

"This boy was...um.. (more giggling)..umm...don't worry" I said as I found myself laughing harder.

"So... there was a boy involved?" which one?" Jaymi said.

Before I could lye me way out of this situation the two giggling girls came up and asked if they could have a picture with Jaymi, josh, JJ and George.

The confused look on my face made it obvious that I had no idea what was going on.

"I'll tell you later" Jaymi whispered to me"

I nodded my head in response.

Once we are finished we went back to the house and sat in the lounge and the tv was on.

As everyone was on their phone I decided to look at the new songs out on YouTube.

There was a new one called Carry You.

I clicked on it and the people looked familiar. I lifted my hair and moved my eyes around the room staring at each on of them with the people singing on my phone.

I couldn't see so I edged my way to the front of the room to have a better look.

"OMG" !!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted. "You guys are a famous band" !!!!

"Took your time figuring that out" George said.

"Your even slower then JJ is" Josh said.

This resulted in JJ hitting over Josh over the head with a pillow. And you'll never guessed what happened next !! Well, as there was 3 boys in the room there was of course a PILLOW FIGHT !!

I decided to leave them to it and walked into the kitchen to see Jaymi and Olly.

"Hey Jolly" I said as I walked in.

"Wait what did you just say" Jaymi asked.

"Don't worry Jaymi, i found your single online and a few interviews. I know everything. And by the way you guys make a great band". I said.

"Oh good, I had no idea how you were gonna take it. Wait, are you alright with all this?" Jaymi said.

"Alright with it ?? It's amazing !! " I said/shouted.

"That's good, what are the boys doing ???" Olly asked.

"Oh there having a pillow fight... Don't ask" I said and laughed.

Okay they both said and laughed.

We walked into the living room and the boys were playing truth and dare. we sat down and decided to join in.

"Josh truth or dare" George giggled.

"Ummm..... dare" Josh said bravely.

"I dare you to run down the street shouting I love bananas" George shouted and a little too enthusiastically.

"Great example you two for Amy" Jaymi said.

"Don't diss the power of Gosh Jaymi" George sassily said.

"Okay, okay... alright. whatever " Jaymi replied.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating pizza for dinner. Whilst watching love actually (chosen by JJ) I feel asleep on the sofa.