Chapter 5

Amy's POV

We walked through the front door and I was stunned. My social worker said she had to dash off and asked if I was okay but all I get could get out was "ummm.....y..ee.ssss, i'm...umm.....fine".

Olly asked if I wanted a tour of the house and I nodded still a bit shy.

We walked through to the living room and there was a 90 inch flat screen tv on the wall.

"Perfect for movies don't you think" Jaymi said but I was so stunned I just nodded.

After seeing most of the house I was taken to a recording studio. "they must be partners in singing" i thought to myself.

"Last but not least" Jaymi said "this is your room".

They opened the door and I had never seen a room like it !!! there was a king sized bed with a small (but amazing) walk in wardrobe. I opened another door to find an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a jacuzzi bath and everything !!!

Ollie and Jaymi said they would leave me to unpack and then we would sort out dinner and stuff. I was glad about this as all the other foster parents say they want to time to get to know you which I just found annoying.

So I started to unpack my stuff..

Jaymi's POV

Me and Olly were so nervous. What if she hated us ?? What if she didn't like gay people ??

"Calm down, it will be fine" Olly said to me as we heard them arrive.

We walked out to the front of the house and we could also see she was nervous which made me feel better. "Thank god she isn't one of the cocky annoying girls" I thought to myself.

After she was introduced to us amy said a quiet "hello", feeling it turn awkward I said "come in Amy, we want you to feel at home here" and she gave us a small smile.

When we went in her social worker said she had to leave so me and Olly gave her a tour of the house. In every room she went into she looked more and more shocked.

The last room we showed her was her bedroom and her face lit up when she saw it, after showing her the en-suite bathroom, walk in wardrobe we left her to unpack as she most likely wanted time to take in her new surroundings.

Amy's POV

I put my few clothes in the walk in wardrobe and my photos on the dressing table.

Deciding to have a childish moment i ran up and jumped on the massive bed laughing my head off. I decided to have a nap as I was tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I didn't want to check it in case it was hate so I just laid in bed enjoying the comfy bed.

It was starting to get near dinner time and as I was hungry so I decided to go downstairs and see Jaymi and Olly.

"Hey babydoll are you alright?" Jaymi said. "yeah I'm fine, and by the way that bed was really comfy".

Jaymi smiled and me and called Olly into the room.

"What do you want for dinner Amy?" Olly asked me. "I don't mind". "Should we have a pizza and movie night?" Jaymi said. "That sounds awesome". I loved movies and pizza !!!

After stuffing our face full of pizza and many bottles of coke we settled down to watch love actually.

When the film had finished Jaymi told me that his bandmates were coming over tomorrow, so I said goodnight and ran upstairs to get into my pj's.

After brushing my teeth I jumped into bed wearing white shorts and a red vest top and settled down to sleep.