Chapter 10

Emily's POV

I put on a light blue skater dress which came to just above me knee. I straightened my hair and put a waterfall braid in. I got out some black wedges and put them on. Next was make up. I had a light layer of foundation. I blended in some concealer under my eyes and on my spots. After I curled my lashes and put some waterproof mascara on and some clear lipgloss.

I then decided to go downstairs as the party was starting in 15 mins.

'Hey Amy, you look great' Olly said.

'Thanks Olly' I replied.

Then the others came walking in giving me compliments.

I helped with putting some food on the table in the main party room. By this point people were starting to arrive so I grabbed my phone and sat into the kitchen until I was called out.

Jaymi's POV

After Amy had gone into the kitchen I told everyone not to answer the door as the person, or should I say people, behind it was coming for Amy.

Everyone agreed at which point the doorbell went and everyone looked at me as if saying they were not going to go and answer it.

After about 1 minute it went again and I heard Amy leave the kitchen to go and answer it. I was so excited!

Amy's POV

I heard the door bell go but I left it for the others to get as I am a lazy person. What? I'm a teenager, I'm allowed to be !!!

I went back on my phone and decided to scroll through twitter while I waited for Jaymi to bring me into the party room to meet everyone.

About 20 seconds later the doorbell went again. That's strange. Should I go and answer it? Yes, before whoever is behind that door leaves.

I walked down the hallway towards the door and pulled it open. I looked up at the people outside and I was frozen..........

-------------------------------------------

Updated 11/10/2014

Sorry it's crap, it's like a filler chapter so yeah xxx thanks for reading xxx