!!!!Chapter 2!!!!

(random song...👆)
I'm Sooooooooooooooooooo sorry I took so long but here you go!!!!!!!! ( Don't kill me please!!!!)
★**************************★

Yuuoshi P.O.V.~

I woke up with my head pounding like a hammer. And I saw my nakama laying all over the floor and snoring loudly too.

I smiled at this.

I looked around to see Galixa sleeping with Happy hugging each other. I chuckled at how cute this is. (So kawaii!!!)

I shook Galixa gently.

"Wake up Galixa. It's time to get up and get clean" I spoke softly.

Galixa woke slowly sat up getting out of Happy's arms and flew into my arms.

*Yawn~* "OK Yuu-chan"

I looked at the bar to see Mira cleaning a glass.

"Well good morning Yuuoshi! Want something to drink?"

"Sure, can I have Green tea for me and apple juice for Galixa?" I said with a tired voice.

"Sure thing!" Mira chimed.

After awhile Mira got our drinks, I had to wake Galixa up again, and everyone was still asleep.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I'm going to go take a shower here and I wanted to ask if you can give Galixa a bath? I would really appreciate that. Please?" I asked.

"Of course! You go ahead and take your shower" Mira said grabbing Galixa out if my hands gently.

"Thank you" I then went off.

Nobody's P.O.V.~

After Yuuoshi got into the shower everyone started to wake up.

"What happened?" One asked.

"All I remember was Yuuoshi coming back home and we celebrated...... Wait.... We're is Yuuoshi?"

Natsu then woke up shouting

"Where's Yuuoshi?!?!" Every one shouted out of shock. Then he went back to sleep, and everyone sweat dropped at this.

By now everyone was awake and was searching for Yuuoshi and Galixa.

After 30 minutes they heard a noise and they went to go check it out.

They snuck up to see Mira giving Galixa a bubble bath, and giggling too.

"Hey Mira? We're is Yuuoshi?" Gray asked taking off his close unnoticed. Again. (Not in that way)

"Oh! Good morning! He went to go take a shower. He'll be out of there in a little bit. And it seems he has no towel and clothes so can you Natsu go give it to him?"

"Sure thing!" Natsu said walking to the shower chambers.

After a bit Natsu came back and they went back to there normal day. People going on jobs. People drinking and people fighting. Same old.

A few moments later Yuuoshi came out of the shower with fresh clean clothes.

"Ahhh, that felt great. Hey Mira! Can you make me some breakfast and tea?" I asked drying my hair with one of my magic. (Wind magic I guess)

"Sure, and apple juice for Galixa?"

"Yes please!" Galixa raised her paw while Yuuoshi was drying her fur.

Mira smiled and set a little breakfast for Galixa and a big breakfast for Yuuoshi.

When they were eating they were talking about his adventures.

(Im just going to go on ahead because im lazy and im so sorry about that.)

Yuuoshi's P.O.V~

After i finished laughing and eating food, I got up and grabbed a sack of money and went up to Mira.

"Hey Mira, we're going to go look for a house, see ya!"

"Bye! Have fun!" Mira smiled her happy smile and I left to go find a house.

~Timeskip~

I found a house about 1,000,000 Jewel with two bedrooms. One for me and one for a guest.

When I went out to bye groceries I started to hear a quick murmers about Erza Scarlet has came back from a job so I grabbed my stuff and left it at my new home and ran to the guild.

~Another time skip because I am lazy as hell~

When me and Galixa walked up to the guild doors I could hear a familiar mature voice boom though the building.

Before she could scold anybody else we walked in and greeted her.

Nobody's P.O.V.~

"And you-" before Erza could continue, she heard the guild doors open. So she turned with a sturn look but right when she saw the person her eyes widen with shock then a look with softness.

"Hello Erza. It's been a while?" Yuuoshi said with a soft smile grazing his lips and Galixa happily flying around them while laughing cutely.

"Ahem, um... Yes... I'm very glad your here..." Yuuoshi chuckled and wrapped his arm around her then let go.

"Lovely souvenir you have there"

"Yes I got it from a nice village after defeating a monster and they decorated this horn" Erza explained to Yuuoshi but heard the others make a comment.

"But why the horn?!"

"Got a problem with it?" Erza said harshly.

"No ma'am!" Lucy said.

"Aye!" Natsu said he hugging Gray.

Yuuoshi sweatdropped and grabbed Erza's shoulder and shuck his head after Erza looked at him.

"Natsu, Gray. Yuuoshi. I need your help to defeat something"

Everybody turned shocked and screamed out.

"EHHHHH?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo! As I say, I am SOOOOOO sorry I took so long to make this short piece of crap. But I am so glad you read MY crap. I'll try to make more!

Just for you!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just for you!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~