Chapter 1

Heyo ma children!!!!!! I hope you enjoy my first fabulous (horrible) story on Wattpad!!!!
                     *cheers*
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

It was like any other normal day.  Natsu and Gray fighting and spitting out insults towards each other.  Lucy complaining and Levi reading books, and more in the guild. You know, the usual. Until they felt a huge strong aura and intense magic power. Natsu sniffed the air, 'This sent... it smells familiar'  Just as the door opened the guild went into battle stances and their guards up.

Natsu's P.O.V~

The figure walked in slowly and was getting on my nerves!  It had a black cloak on with a smaller figure with a smaller cloak on.

(But with the hood covering more face and showed only the mouth

(But with the hood covering more face and showed only the mouth.)

"Hey you! What's your name and why are you here!"  I yelled angrily.

"..."

"Hey I asked a question!"

"... It's been a long time, hasn't it Natsu? I hope you didn't forget me?"

"What are you-" I then sniffed the air again. Then my eyes went wide with realization.

"Y-Yuuoshi? Is that really you?" The person then pulled down the hood that was covering his face.

"I'm back" he said with a gentle happy smile.

I then felt tears roll down my cheeks. I then look at the small being.

"Galixa? is that you too?"

"The one and only!" she said pulling down her hood down too.

"GALA!!!!"  I heard Happy yelled, while he zoomed past me.  It took me a minute,  then I snapped out of it and ran to Yuuoshi.  When I got to him I tackled him in a huge hug.

Lucy's P. O. V~

After I saw the heartwarming scene,  I was still confused.

"Uhhh...  What is happening?" I asked Mira.  She was crying and was trying to tell me.

"T-that i-is: *hiccup* Y- Yuuoshi Crystalheart
*sniff* he u-used to go here when we were younger " she said calming down. "He had a rough past,  worst then everyone else. But yet he still smiles. He has first joined when he was just 8 years old. But he was really strong for some unknown reason, and master noticed so he sent him on a 10 year request. I still don't know what magic he has and most of him past. All I know is that it was rough. Then after awhile he came 10 years later till now" I just sat there shocked and then looked back at the others, just to see them crying on Yuuoshi and Galixa.

"Was he this important to the others?" I asked.

"He was very distant when he first joined.  He spoke to nobody and only did other stuff to avoid people. But when Natsu came up to him and asked to fight him,  we were all shocked that he has finally spoken. Even one word. After the fight Yuuoshi won in only 3 seconds. It was funny to watch. But Yuuoshi reached out a hand for Natsu and healed him. That's how he earned Natsu's trust. Since then and now they have been treating each other like brothers, and that was how Yuuoshi soon warmed up to everybody and soon everybody was his friend." Mira explained

"What about Galixa and Happy?" I asked and I herd a giggle.

"They both are technically siblings. They were hatched from different eggs but at the same time as well" Mira said chuckling. I smiled then told her that in going to say hi,  and she agreed. So I went over there.

When I was walking over there Natsu noticed me and pulled me over.

"Hey! Hey! Yuuoshi! This is Luigi!" He said cheerfully.

I felt a vain pop out on my forehead and I punched him on the head.

"It's Lucy! Get it right!" I yelled then dusted my hands off and reached my hand out for Yuuoshi to shake. (Which he did)

"Hello I'm Lucy, nice to meet you" I said.

"Hello to you too Lucy,  my name is Yuuoshi Cryatalheart as you herd I hope?" He said chuckling in his deep voice.

"Yes I have. Your really polite" I said in astonishment. Why can't Natsu be like him? Oh well, some people never change.

*chuckle* "Thank you, its a pleasure to meet you. Your new I see?" He asked. "Oh yes I am actually. I joined a few days ago!" I said gleefully.

"Well I hope the guild is treating you so far? Its great to have new nakama. Umm.....  may I ask.....  were is Master?" He asked confused looking around.

"Well in right here child" Yuuoshi then looked down to see Master with his hand up with squiggly crocodile tears going down his face with snot going down his nose.... weird.

Yuuoshi's P. O. V~

"Hello Master,  are you doing well?" I said bending down to give him a hug. "Yes child. I'm so happy your safe! How did it go?" Master asked.

"Very well and successful. I got the money in a magic bag so it won't be heavy" I said walking to a table with everyone eyes on  me. I brought out about six full bags of Jueru (jewels)

I then saw everyone's eyes bulge out and jaws down in disbelief

I then saw everyone's eyes bulge out and jaws down in disbelief. Then next thing you know is Master bowing down on the floor crying crocodile tears again.

"You have blessed us our fairy knight! Our guardian angel!" He said while still bowing and Natsu joined too.

"Thank you Yuu nii-chan!" I laughed at this,  and so did everyone else.

"LETS PARTY FOR A GREAT NAKAMA HAS RETURNED!!!!!" Master yelled and everyone cheers

"It's great to be back"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
How did you like it? Huh? Huh?  Was it good?
Sorry for the mistakes. But I will get better soon! (Hopefully)

Chapter 2 will come soon on Fairy Tail! (Sorry had too) 😆

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•